Thread: TARGET

Default TARGET

My niece is registered at Target for her Twins and I wanted to get her stroller but it was $30 shipping. Then yesterday I looked a her registry again and it said free shipping with mininimal purchase. So I bought It. Yea free shipping. and points
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

AWESOME!!!!

OT I was in our two local Targets yesterday and they had one model of the Disney Pix, video/mp3/picture's that are regularly $99.99 was on clearance 75% off for $24.44. It had HSM on the front and Tink on the back. I picked it up for DD5, they had some of the SD movies on clearance too! They also had the Nick version on clearance (75%) for $20. I'm pretty sure they take both the same SD cards from what I read on the back. I'm going to look into it further, I can always return one if they're not comptable. I'm only thinking bc they movie's can get expensive but your able to save them onto basic SD cards. Anyhow they had other toys on clearance. I got the Pokemon Battleground regulary $50 for $12.22 (believe it or not DD4 is going to love it) and the Hannah Montana Stage that was regularly $60 for $17 or something like that. Just thought I would pass along the awesome deals I found tonight!
    Sunshine Rewards

April you are the most amazing shopper!!! Wanna come find DH a deal on some tires? LOL