Thread: faucet mounted water filter

Default faucet mounted water filter

I'm looking for a water filter for my kitchen sink and was wondering if anyone had one that they liked. I saw a Britta one at Walmart, but I'll look some more. Any suggestions? Of course I'd like to find an SR merchant with a nice % back!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

You might have to try a few brands out. I say that because Mike has a Pur or Brita one but it doesn't fit on my sink! Its apparently slightly bigger than my faucet so it wouldn't screw on right and made a complete mess.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    I'm looking for a water filter for my kitchen sink and was wondering if anyone had one that they liked. I saw a Britta one at Walmart, but I'll look some more. Any suggestions? Of course I'd like to find an SR merchant with a nice % back!
    I'm in the market for one as well, so I'll be on the lookout for you also.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    You might have to try a few brands out. I say that because Mike has a Pur or Brita one but it doesn't fit on my sink! Its apparently slightly bigger than my faucet so it wouldn't screw on right and made a complete mess.
    Oh, I didn't even think of that. Maybe I need to go to the store, so I can return them easily. I'm just always wanting to buy whatever I can through SR links, but if returns are involved, it's much more difficult. Oh well that just means i have to shop for something else now...hmmm what can I buy??????
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Well if its a standard size faucet then maybe it won't be a big deal. Remember I'm in an apartment and they are cheaply made.
    Sunshine Rewards