Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hollywood & Vine Dinner???

Now I'm rethinking the whole Hollywood & Vine thing all together - thinking about going to Sci Fi as Catherine suggested. I just think my older two would like it a lot better and DS4 can do the whole Playhouse thing at the show.

I'm terrible with re-planning the ADRs!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Now I'm rethinking the whole Hollywood & Vine thing all together - thinking about going to Sci Fi as Catherine suggested. I just think my older two would like it a lot better and DS4 can do the whole Playhouse thing at the show.

It's taken all I've got to avoid redoing my ADRs. I do need to bump breakfast up an hour though. Maybe I'll call tonight and get that changed.

Good luck with whatever you decide.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post

I would strongly advise against H&V. It was by far the WORST meal we ever had at WDW. The food was terrible and the service was even worse. My DH who will eat just about anything was completely disgusted by it!

Go with Sci Fi! We all love the atmosphere and the food there! It is one of our must do's every trip.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    I would strongly advise against H&V. It was by far the WORST meal we ever had at WDW. The food was terrible and the service was even worse. My DH who will eat just about anything was completely disgusted by it!

Go with Sci Fi! We all love the atmosphere and the food there! It is one of our must do's every trip.
    Ok, you pushed me over the edge!! Calling to change that ressie tonight! Does anyone know if we will get to sit in a car or will we have to sit at a table since there are so many of us (6 and the baby)??

I think the boys will totally love the atmosphere!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

We ate at H & V last week and thought that it was fine. Not great but fine. Similar to the other buffet that we had at the crystal palace. They had a chocolate mousse that my brother LOVED! I hope that you have fun at sci fi!!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards