Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DVC Membership - when it evens out?

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome! Sending more pixie dust for a smooth transaction!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Congratulations!

Good luck with ROFR... pixie dust and fingers crossed for you!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks everyone! I can't believe we did it.

Now it's your turn Angela!!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

YEAH!!! Congrats to you! It was the best thing we ever bought (without SR credit at least!)

One thing I should have mentioned before...it is a downside...but is also good. ADD-ON-ITIS! Once you go there and see how much you love it, you will want to add on more and more! I have already done it twice and we have lots of points now!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    YEAH!!! Congrats to you! It was the best thing we ever bought (without SR credit at least!)

One thing I should have mentioned before...it is a downside...but is also good. ADD-ON-ITIS! Once you go there and see how much you love it, you will want to add on more and more! I have already done it twice and we have lots of points now!
    YoungestBrother and DSIl bought once AKV was announced last year...3 guesses what DSIL got for her birthday this April...
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post

Oh yes... very true!! I am itching for an add on!!! As the kids get older, we'll want bigger accomodations so I've been hinting about getting an add on! He's closer to agreeing (probably just to shut me up )!!

I think we mentioned it before, but some of the perks we just used on our trip last week were.... $100 off the price of an Annual Pass! We also got the DVC discount on the Princess and Pirate Party tickets- $10 off of each ticket!! Then having the AP gives you 10% off at World of Disney . There are also some dining discounts and we bought the Disney Dining Experience card which gives you 20% off at a lot of places- including SSR Artist's Palatte! LOVE the DVC Perks!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Does it count as an add-on when I was supposed to only buy 50 points but I talked my DH into 80?
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    Does it count as an add-on when I was supposed to only buy 50 points but I talked my DH into 80?
    Just tell him you will buy the 50 points NEXT time! I mean...it would only be fair to let him has his 50 points! LOL

My turn? Well....not sure that will happen for a LONG time. Finances stink right now....but someday. That is what DH keeps telling me....someday. I wish that someday would hurry up and get here!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I agree with how Angela put it.......the next time you will add HIS 50 points!!!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards