Okay....I keep reading the "other" board about DVC. I am so intrigued about it since I have decided to rent from someone next year. I have been trying to do my homework on it.

In the process, I keep thinking...hmmm...maybe we should look into it. Maybe not buy "new", but resale. Maybe not now....mabye later? Maybe??? Reality is that I don't have the money to do it. I don't want to finance it either.

But my question is, is it worth it? How many times do you have to go to "even out" with the buying DVC versus not? What is the breaking point? Does anyone know these answers? I am just curious. I know that there are yearly fees. How much are those? I was told they are about $900 a year. That is ALOT. Not sure with those fees that DVC would ever pay for itself - at least for us.

I am just trying to figure out a way for us to go more. Looks like we will be stuck with the every other year thing. But prices at WDW keep going up, so I keep thinking if we bought into DVC, that it would be worth it in several years when Disney hotels are getting higher and higher.

Anyway....any thoughts, remarks, knowledge that you would like to share? I guess I am in a dreaming mode....Where is that Fed Ex man with my DVC winnings? LOL