Thread: Things From Another World

Thumbs up Things From Another World

I finally got around to using the $25 gift that I won during one of the contest here on SR. Placed the order on the 7th and it arrived today! Very good customer service. I ordered a Pirates of the Caribbean: Tia Dalma Necklace Replica (for the P&P Party May 31) and a Preditor 2: Exclusive Bust (something my DS16 wanted). The Bust was in their scratch and dent section, it was orginally over $70 we got it for $15, can't find a thing wrong with it.
    A very good merchant. Thanks SR and TFAW.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

OMG- this store is 10 minutes from my house. My kids NAGGED me to take them there about 2 weeks ago and we found a bootstrap Bill Josh had been looking for forever. It's a trippy store, TONS of merch, I'm glad it's a good merchant here for SR! so funny to see this!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

And the affiliate manager really likes Tricia, so we will never have a problem with credits. lol
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I looked on their website cause I realized 'maybe there is more than one store,' LOL. I was referring to their 'flagship' store in Milwaukie Oregon...just a hop skip. It's this hole in the wall place with this big spaceship over their front door. I guess Dark Horse Comics owns a couple blocks of businesses in this area, and that's one of their stores? It is a Star Wars lover's DREAM...tons of stuff. And I thought the people working there were cool. It's just a small world- I never realized they were a merchant here! My kids looked up their website after we were in there, making their little wishlists..
    Sunshine RewardsRobin