Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynata Daily Surveys

Default Dynata Daily Surveys

Just wanted to start an official thread for Dynata Surveys. They have been added under "Offers" but can be done up to 10 times a day now. We'll work on getting both them and SurveySurfing added to the survey menus (that's something only SunshineGuy can do).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Has anyone tried these? We were notified that igain is doing away with LiveSample and wants everyone to switch to Dynata surveys instead.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Has anyone tried these? We were notified that igain is doing away with LiveSample and wants everyone to switch to Dynata surveys instead.
    I just tried and completed one, was the 2nd one that I tried
    it didn't credit.

July 1, still have not received credit for completing this.
    Last edited by SCard; 07-01-2019 at 07:14 AM.

This has now been switched to the network you all like better, so hopefully we will start seeing better opportunities and credits!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

can't find where we discussed the TV one (like rewards TV) not crediting. I have taken the one through Dynata 4 days this week and everyone has credited. I'd rather get the higher payout here. Fingers crossed the issue is fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    can't find where we discussed the TV one (like rewards TV) not crediting. I have taken the one through Dynata 4 days this week and everyone has credited. I'd rather get the higher payout here. Fingers crossed the issue is fixed.
    It did not credit twice for me through Dyna, since I took it through Dyna, now every time I try to get it In rewards TV goes to Success page, will not let me do it now. So I would say do not try for bigger money, at least for me I can not do it now.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    It did not credit twice for me through Dyna, since I took it through Dyna, now every time I try to get it In rewards TV goes to Success page, will not let me do it now. So I would say do not try for bigger money, at least for me I can not do it now.

Jtowner
    I never attempted Rewards TV, maybe that is the difference.

Tried several times today, both browsers, have cleared cookies:

We are sorry, but unfortunately you did not successfully complete the survey.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Tried several times today, both browsers, have cleared cookies:

We are sorry, but unfortunately you did not successfully complete the survey.
    Scard, I learned that means no surveys available for you at that time. If you go back 9 minutes after the hour, they I find I can get into them again. I see what you mean, usually you get past the first page, today I did not. I am sure its no surveys. It could be that router, just click on Rewards TV it took me to a completion page.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 10-11-2019 at 08:16 AM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard, I learned that means no surveys available for you at that time. If you go back 9 minutes after the hour, they I find I can get into them again. I see what you mean, usually you get past the first page, today I did not. I am sure its no surveys. It could be that router, just click on Rewards TV it took me to a completion page.

Jtowner
    thanks, have never had that happen before. I stay away from Rewards TV as I take those in Dynata as it pays a lot more.