Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynata Daily Surveys

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It looks like I can get Dynata back through one of the networks but it will only pay about .40. Is it worth it for me to add them back?

This is the page they go to:

https://dkr1.ssisurveys.com/projects...&aff_sub=¶ms=
    I'd give it a try. seems like I am practically banned from GF so not many options.

I reactivated it. It's at the bottom of the Stoplight page for now until we see how it does. It doesn't say it can be taken more than once a day so let's go for one until we watch it a bit.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have moved this up the Stoplight page because it was converting really well the other day. You can take it 4 times a day. I don't think many people were trying it because it was at the bottom but the people who did have done well with it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I have moved this up the Stoplight page because it was converting really well the other day. You can take it 4 times a day. I don't think many people were trying it because it was at the bottom but the people who did have done well with it.
    completed one at around 5:40 and no credit

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    completed one at around 5:40 and no credit
    That is not good news, I did a couple since it went back up to .50 now I am thinking they will not credit either. I will post to this also one way or other.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

didn't credit on the 2nd hour either. I'm done.

All 4 credited fine for Jtowner but it looks like Scard's did not (even when I look in their system). Did you have problems with them in the past on the other network?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

All 4 credited fine for Jtowner but it looks like Scard's did not (even when I look in their system). Did you have problems with them in the past on the other network?
    Just coming hear to say that they all did, I even got logged out again, keep forgetting to check that in Chrome, but Dyna credited, that did not happen this moring with Zen did not get credit, went back and was logged out. Do not understand why that happens just every so often.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

No problems before. not going to waste my time if I am not going to get credit. used Chrome. I use one laptop and one e-mail address.

Scard, maybe you were logged out of Chrome like me, I did not get credit for Zen today, went back and I was logged out. Since Trish could not find it, I bet that is what happened. She may find it that
    way.

Jtowner
    Jtowner