Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynata Daily Surveys

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've been keeping an eye on these to see if it is an overall issue or just a supply issue. Overall we are still seeing credits, so I think it's just a supply issue and their system is being weird about it.
    I was able to get 3 each on Saturday and Sunday, today by mid morning I was able to get the 4.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I was able to get 3 each on Saturday and Sunday, today by mid morning I was able to get the 4.
    I did also, its just like this after the weekends.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Dyna is not crediting today, Dynamite did credit and the new survey you posted about I completed and it also did not credit. Link is below. If one credited all belong to Dyna do not understand why the other two did not credit, I did Dyna and Dynamite in the same hour one did credit while the other did not,

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Dyna is not crediting today, Dynamite did credit and the new survey you posted about I completed and it also did not credit. Link is below. If one credited all belong to Dyna do not understand why the other two did not credit, I did Dyna and Dynamite in the same hour one did credit while the other did not,

Jtowner
    This post keeps going away Trish will want to read this
    Jtowner

looked out of my account (again). Their surveys show up multiple time every day in YS, all 3 Say So, Survey Surfing. As soon as I see the screen from them to enter DOB I close the tab ASAP so as not to have my account locked. Today this has happened at least 10 times.
    YS when you don't qualify, it automatically sends you to another survey. Saturday, did all 4 Dynata, no issues. Later in the day was doing YS while I watched TV; looked away from the screen on my laptop and came back to see an error page "SSI verify" (new blue page) from Dynata and my account is locked again. I did NOTHING wrong and yet can not longer do Dynata anymore. Not sure if it's even worth the effort to try and resolve it.

Answers not saved…
    We take answer quality and account security seriously. Our system detected that your answers to this survey could not be saved. This can happen if you rush your answers, your answers do not match your profile data, you are not in the designated country you signed up in, or you or someone in your household already participated in this survey.
    Last edited by SCard; 05-17-2021 at 05:28 PM.

looked out of my account (again). Their surveys show up multiple time every day in YS, all 3 Say So, Survey Surfing. As soon as I see the screen from them to enter DOB I close the tab ASAP so as not to have my account locked. Today this has happened at least 10 times.
    YS when you don't qualify, it automatically sends you to another survey. Saturday, did all 4 Dynata, no issues. Later in the day was doing YS while I watched TV; looked away from the screen on my laptop and came back to see an error page "SSI verify" (new blue page) from Dynata and my account is locked again. I did NOTHING wrong and yet can not longer do Dynata anymore. Not sure if it's even worth the effort to try and resolve it.

Answers not saved?
    We take answer quality and account security seriously. Our system detected that your answers to this survey could not be saved. This can happen if you rush your answers, your answers do not match your profile data, you are not in the designated country you signed up in, or you or someone in your household already participated in this survey.
    They keep telling us that the routers are set up so you don't get the same surveys even if you are doing them through different routers. I ask about this every time they ask me to add new routers. I think it must be something that just automatically gets triggered on the technical side and then they have to manually override it when someone reaches out to say they weren't cheating. Given how much REAL fraud I have seen in surveys in the past, I'm not surprised. You would not believe the lengths that some people go to!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They keep telling us that the routers are set up so you don't get the same surveys even if you are doing them through different routers. I ask about this every time they ask me to add new routers. I think it must be something that just automatically gets triggered on the technical side and then they have to manually override it when someone reaches out to say they weren't cheating. Given how much REAL fraud I have seen in surveys in the past, I'm not surprised. You would not believe the lengths that some people go to!!
    thank you for the response, yesterday it was more than 10 times that I got the Dynata DOB page through other surveys.

The first time I got locked out was when I was sent into a JD Power about purchasing insurance, answered 5-7 minutes of questions, got DNQ and then locked out. Thing is, I have taken that survey before but my homeowners insurance was renewing in a few months and I answered based on my recent experience, not sure why my account should be locked for answering based on a the quotes I got for insurance.

I will reach out to Dynata, eventually they do unlock my account but it can be weeks or months; wish there was some predetermined "time out" period.

Really don't enjoy doing their surveys anymore, afraid that one single inaccurate key stroke will cause my account to be locked again. I don't do Rewards TV, Dynamite, any special surveys that send me to Dynata as I fear my account will be locked.

I did a Dyanmite today, which most of the time you can only get a couple times a month, and it did not credit, light is red but it only works once in a while, so hard to tell if it is just me today.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

completed 4 Dynata today, 2 before 8, 2 before 9 and only 1 credited around 8:16.

completed 4 Dynata today, 2 before 8, 2 before 9 and only 1 credited around 8:16.
    Same thing for me
    Jtowner