Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Dynata Daily Surveys

[QUOTE=jtowner;394668]It happened again today, last time 3/16 I did 3 dyna all in the 9a hour, went back when it was time for credit, to find I was logged out, must of been the whole time, did not get credit for any of the 3. There has to be a reason why this every week, I do not understand, it seems to be only Dyan and SS that it happens.

It thinks I got credit for those 3, can not do anymore, if it was consistent I would be more aware of it happening .

Jtowner
    Jtowner

[QUOTE=jtowner;394669]
    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    It happened again today, last time 3/16 I did 3 dyna all in the 9a hour, went back when it was time for credit, to find I was logged out, must of been the whole time, did not get credit for any of the 3. There has to be a reason why this every week, I do not understand, it seems to be only Dyan and SS that it happens.

It thinks I got credit for those 3, can not do anymore, if it was consistent I would be more aware of it happening .

Jtowner
    I'm assuming that if these are yours that you must be the only person it is happening to? I see 3 in there for today that I just manually credited you for. Those are the only ones that show up as nologin.

[QUOTE=SunshineGirl;394672]
    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post

I'm assuming that if these are yours that you must be the only person it is happening to? I see 3 in there for today that I just manually credited you for. Those are the only ones that show up as nologin.
    Thank you first of all, I noticed yesterday after I noticed it the site was very slow, it took me a long time to login back in, kept spinning, so I tried logging in with FF, that also took more time than usual. I was wondering if something like a server issue could cause this to happen, I came back later and used Chrome and it worked fine, no logs outs. The site was not slow logging in or checking to see if I was logged in. I do not get logged out ever in FF, just thought this might have something to do with problem. Can you ask SG if that is possible, I will post if it happens again and what I see.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

can't get into any today, after I enter my DOB and click end up wtih:

Answer a few questions to find a new survey:
    Submit

clicking submit goes no where.

It has gone to yellow and now red, anyone else having the same issue today?

Looks like it's fixed.
    Last edited by SCard; 07-21-2020 at 01:06 PM.