Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dynata Daily Surveys

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard, maybe you were logged out of Chrome like me, I did not get credit for Zen today, went back and I was logged out. Since Trish could not find it, I bet that is what happened. She may find it that
    way.

Jtowner
    I've never found myself logged out. noticed you have posted about that so I have been looking. completed GF after the Dynata and did not have to log back in.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I've never found myself logged out. noticed you have posted about that so I have been looking. completed GF after the Dynata and did not have to log back in.
    Then you were not, just a thought, its happened to me today and a couple weeks ago. At least you could get a GF, I have not been able to since Friday.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    All 4 credited fine for Jtowner but it looks like Scard's did not (even when I look in their system). Did you have problems with them in the past on the other network?
    because JTowner had 4 that credited I tried again last night and it credited. same for one this morning. The first one I saw "DKR complete"flash on my browser tab before it went to the last screen. same thing for the 2 I did get credit for. No reason why I should not have gotten credit for the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    because JTowner had 4 that credited I tried again last night and it credited. same for one this morning. The first one I saw "DKR complete"flash on my browser tab before it went to the last screen. same thing for the 2 I did get credit for. No reason why I should not have gotten credit for the first one.
    I had that same problem a couple of times with it, because it was taken down. Never did I get credit for Pop, rewards tv, through Dyna. I got Pop, now I am waiting to see if it credits, before I do anything else, this way I know it now it works for not. Do you recall what time Dyna credits now?

Same thing as before it did not credit, and I now that because I did nothing add in Dyna.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; Today at 10:18 AM.
    Jtowner