Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 63

Thread: Dynata Daily Surveys

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard, maybe you were logged out of Chrome like me, I did not get credit for Zen today, went back and I was logged out. Since Trish could not find it, I bet that is what happened. She may find it that
    way.

    Jtowner
    I've never found myself logged out. noticed you have posted about that so I have been looking. completed GF after the Dynata and did not have to log back in.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I've never found myself logged out. noticed you have posted about that so I have been looking. completed GF after the Dynata and did not have to log back in.
    Then you were not, just a thought, its happened to me today and a couple weeks ago. At least you could get a GF, I have not been able to since Friday.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    All 4 credited fine for Jtowner but it looks like Scard's did not (even when I look in their system). Did you have problems with them in the past on the other network?
    because JTowner had 4 that credited I tried again last night and it credited. same for one this morning. The first one I saw "DKR complete"flash on my browser tab before it went to the last screen. same thing for the 2 I did get credit for. No reason why I should not have gotten credit for the first one.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    because JTowner had 4 that credited I tried again last night and it credited. same for one this morning. The first one I saw "DKR complete"flash on my browser tab before it went to the last screen. same thing for the 2 I did get credit for. No reason why I should not have gotten credit for the first one.
    I had that same problem a couple of times with it, because it was taken down. Never did I get credit for Pop, rewards tv, through Dyna. I got Pop, now I am waiting to see if it credits, before I do anything else, this way I know it now it works for not. Do you recall what time Dyna credits now?

    Same thing as before it did not credit, and I now that because I did nothing add in Dyna.

    Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 02-18-2020 at 10:18 AM.
    Jtowner

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I had that same problem a couple of times with it, because it was taken down. Never did I get credit for Pop, rewards tv, through Dyna. I got Pop, now I am waiting to see if it credits, before I do anything else, this way I know it now it works for not. Do you recall what time Dyna credits now?

    Same thing as before it did not credit, and I now that because I did nothing add in Dyna.

    Jtowner
    Is Dyna not working, I see it has been moved to the bottom of the list, what is up with that?

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,203

    Default

    worked yesterday. completed 2 today that did not credit. got the correct screen at the end.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    worked yesterday. completed 2 today that did not credit. got the correct screen at the end.
    I completed it yesterday and they all did credit. I went into offers when I did not see it, and did not read anything about it off the list. I completed one. I will see and post what happens, if there is a issue I would think we would of seen something posted. I have a friend that does another site, and she said it works there, when we lost it is December it still worked for her, it was not taken down.

    Jtowner

    3752347 Credit: Dynata Surveys (4 a Day) 03/14/2020 - 29907725 0.50 Credits 03/14/2020 Paid
    #3752346 Credit: Dynata Surveys (4 a Day) 03/14/2020 - 29907647 0.50 Credits 03/14/2020 Paid

    It did not credit, so I guess they took it down again, seems to me it would of been good to tell us what is going on.
    Last edited by jtowner; 03-15-2020 at 10:15 AM.
    Jtowner

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,889

    Default

    We haven't taken it down. I think we put it at the bottom of the list when we were testing it and it just needs moved back up again. We've been upgrading the servers this weekend so a few things might be moved around. Let me go take a look at this because it may just be a case that when we moved to the new server, something didn't connect right.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We haven't taken it down. I think we put it at the bottom of the list when we were testing it and it just needs moved back up again. We've been upgrading the servers this weekend so a few things might be moved around. Let me go take a look at this because it may just be a case that when we moved to the new server, something didn't connect right.
    That is good to know, mime did not credit it was completed at 9:28a tdy. Its good to know when the world is going crazy we still have our community.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    That is good to know, mime did not credit it was completed at 9:28a tdy. Its good to know when the world is going crazy we still have our community.

    Jtowner
    a few surveys the last few days that have questions about how is covid-19 changing how we are living our lives.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •