Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 85 of 85

Thread: Dynata Daily Surveys

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,254

    Default

    locked out of my Dynata account again and this time no idea why. Since last Friday - do not do Rewards TV directly, have been very careful about YS, watching closely and every time they send me into a Dynata close the tab immediately.

    Yesterday got into a JD Power survey on insurance buying, spent 5-7 minutes answering question, got DNQ (fairly common for me). Tried Dynata again and got the error screen. Tried later, got into one, did not get into it, next time I tried, error screen.

    Beyond frustrated as I have no idea what I did wrong.

    YS sends me into Dynata many times every day, guess I will try to do them there.

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,254

    Default

    Getting this error today:

    Unexpected Error (SFC)

    problem with the link? Have they run out of surveys for the year?

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Getting this error today:

    Unexpected Error (SFC)

    problem with the link? Have they run out of surveys for the year?
    Try it now, I had no issues, If there are no surveys for Dyna, I get the error screen with all the flags
    Jtowner

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Try it now, I had no issues, If there are no surveys for Dyna, I get the error screen with all the flags
    thanks, look like it came back on line ~ 9AM. waiting for mine to credit

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    thanks, look like it came back on line ~ 9AM. waiting for mine to credit
    Good, I am sure it worked for you

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •