Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Dynata Daily Surveys

I see what you are talking about today, I have 4 two of them took the required time, and got to the end both said I do not qualify, one was 25, other 15, I am done tdy with that.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I see what you are talking about today, I have 4 two of them took the required time, and got to the end both said I do not qualify, one was 25, other 15, I am done tdy with that.
    today, I did not get into a single one, just no surveys from the start.

I'm seeing reports from 2 different networks that Dynata is pausing. It seems like it was starting to have some issues. I'm not sure if they are fixing it or if they were finding it wasn't profitable? I'll keep watching for more info.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm seeing reports from 2 different networks that Dynata is pausing. It seems like it was starting to have some issues. I'm not sure if they are fixing it or if they were finding it wasn't profitable? I'll keep watching for more info.
    just completed one. they have been getting harder to get. I think this last week I had at least 2 days that I could not get into any. one day only got 1.
    for me, getting kicked out of a lot early in the survey. since the contest started I have had 13 that I completed and at the end got "not a match".

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    just completed one. they have been getting harder to get. I think this last week I had at least 2 days that I could not get into any. one day only got 1.
    for me, getting kicked out of a lot early in the survey. since the contest started I have had 13 that I completed and at the end got "not a match".
    Same for thing I just had one offered it stated 170 minutes long, keep your .50 survey I say. That was my one and only offer, I guesss they did not appprcaited me clicking out of it.
    Last edited by jtowner; 12-20-2023 at 03:26 PM.
    Jtowner

Same for thing I just had one offered it stated 170 minutes long, keep your .50 survey I say. That was my one and only offer, I guesss they did not appprcaited me clicking out of it.
    I did manage to get the 4, but took a long time. I got kicked out of a lot and chose not to do some based on the length. 170 minutes, 36 minutes. seems like a lot of them are considerably longer than they say when you start.

I did manage to get the 4, but took a long time. I got kicked out of a lot and chose not to do some based on the length. 170 minutes, 36 minutes. seems like a lot of them are considerably longer than they say when you start.
    They told me no after I did not do 170 minutes, that is insane to ask somebody for that amount of time for .50, I had four since one day last week.
    Jtowner

clicked in to try just now and ended up at the NCP panel to join.

hope it's just a temporary thing at year end.

no ITC or YS today either.

clicked in to try just now and ended up at the NCP panel to join.

hope it's just a temporary thing at year end.

no ITC or YS today either.
    Dyna is gone from the survey page, it is done now to?

I got a Dyna in Your just now, I did not know it was Dyna did not get that ling fill in page, when I do I click out of them, them, cant see new posts when you go to the next page, its not there

I was told by a friend of mine it was posted in QR that they are having issues with network, panthera the one Trish used for Sayso, Specturm I think, they are not leaving just technical issues.
    Last edited by jtowner; 12-22-2023 at 10:20 AM.
    Jtowner

Dyna is gone from the survey page, it is done now to?

I got a Dyna in Your just now, I did not know it was Dyna did not get that ling fill in page, when I do I click out of them, them.
    just noticed it was gone and wondering if this does confirm that it is gone for good. Guess is I get one in another SR survey I may as well try it.
    would be good to know status.