Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynata Daily Surveys

Unfortunately, I think Dynata is being ended. They are saying they might have another different survey in its place, but I don't know what that will look like. I am so glad we had that other new one pop up right before they announced this!! I will exchange them on the Spotlight page soon.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Unfortunately, I think Dynata is being ended. They are saying they might have another different survey in its place, but I don't know what that will look like. I am so glad we had that other new one pop up right before they announced this!! I will exchange them on the Spotlight page soon.
    really sorry to hear this, has been a very good option.

I was really worried at first because I know they convert well. But then I ran our numbers and it looks like they are only about 5% of our total survey completions each month. So hopefully the new one that pays out more will be a good substitute! I'm also going to continue talking with them to see what they come up with next. I suspect that they were paying out too much money on them and they were not profitable enough for the survey company. So whatever they come back with will probably pay less.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I was really worried at first because I know they convert well. But then I ran our numbers and it looks like they are only about 5% of our total survey completions each month. So hopefully the new one that pays out more will be a good substitute! I'm also going to continue talking with them to see what they come up with next. I suspect that they were paying out too much money on them and they were not profitable enough for the survey company. So whatever they come back with will probably pay less.
    I did not like the .50 survey, and they has been asking tons of the same questions with each new survey try. There are times when I do not get credit for all of them, I learned to clear cookies from the previous survey. I still would try to do 3 a day to make up for losing Live. Lets us know what you learn, in the meantime I will see if I find anything out on the forums.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I did not like the .50 survey, and they has been asking tons of the same questions with each new survey try. There are times when I do not get credit for all of them, I learned to clear cookies from the previous survey. I still would try to do 3 a day to make up for losing Live. Lets us know what you learn, in the meantime I will see if I find anything out on the forums.

Jtowner
    interesting, I did well with Dynata. What you describe is what I encounter with Your Survey: hard to get into and 5-6 per month that I complete and don't get credit for.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    interesting, I did well with Dynata. What you describe is what I encounter with Your Survey: hard to get into and 5-6 per month that I complete and don't get credit for.
    Scard were you getting all those questions, it was less in the beginning, recently it was all the time. It was the same questions also, all the time.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

iRAAS seems to be converting pretty well (it's green again today) and pays out higher. If those keep going well, we will switch to working with them directly and will be able to pay out even more. But we have to get the traffic up to make it worth their while.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

iRAAS seems to be converting pretty well (it's green again today) and pays out higher. If those keep going well, we will switch to working with them directly and will be able to pay out even more. But we have to get the traffic up to make it worth their while.
    not impressed. same as when it was first offered. kicked out of 10 and then I quit.Same demo questions over and over. Sample Cube, Cint, Opinion Network.
    Not worth my time if I need to go through 10+ to get a survey.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    not impressed. same as when it was first offered. kicked out of 10 and then I quit.Same demo questions over and over. Sample Cube, Cint, Opinion Network.
    Not worth my time if I need to go through 10+ to get a survey.
    I agree with you on the questions part, it does go from one router to another, it takes a while maybe 20 minutes to get into one, the last couple of days it has been very hard going from one router to another. Yuno seems to be the best, there are questions but not excessive, and for pay out I would rather be able to to more than one of those for the day.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

It looks like I can get Dynata back through one of the networks but it will only pay about .40. Is it worth it for me to add them back?

This is the page they go to:

https://dkr1.ssisurveys.com/projects...f_sub=&params=
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs