Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynata Daily Surveys

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I have gotten that error, but for me I notice it when the survey was one I already tried and they give it to me again, I took it a couple of times, and got your answer have not been saved messages. Glad to hear your working from home, better these days, Are you still going to Disney this Fall, I remember you said you changed the time on it. Have you tried Dyna this afternoon? I would think it should be good now.

Jtowner
    just ran ccleaner and tried again, same thing.

I don't miss the 35 minute each way commute, working from home is nice.

we postponed our October Disney trip to next April; hopeful but not all that confident we will decide to go.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    just ran ccleaner and tried again, same thing.

I don't miss the 35 minute each way commute, working from home is nice.

we postponed our October Disney trip to next April; hopeful but not all that confident we will decide to go.
    I have the same problem with Rewards Tv, I get the completed screen, every time I try to do it, I do not know what happened, it just will not let me do it. If this keeps happening to you, I would think something is wrong, just like with me and rewards tv, they just do not want me to do it. Glad you do not have a long commute now, and good idea not going to Disney this , by next Spring, I would hope things are somewhat normal again. Good luck with Dyna.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I have the same problem with Rewards Tv, I get the completed screen, every time I try to do it, I do not know what happened, it just will not let me do it. If this keeps happening to you, I would think something is wrong, just like with me and rewards tv, they just do not want me to do it. Glad you do not have a long commute now, and good idea not going to Disney this , by next Spring, I would hope things are somewhat normal again. Good luck with Dyna.

Jtowner
    when you get Dynata through Zen or YS do you continue or exit out?

when you get Dynata through Zen or YS do you continue or exit out?
    No I do not, however most of the time, they are the error screen, I think because I have already done it before.I did complete a Dyna in Zen yesterday, very long,

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've been watching and they are still crediting really well. I would contact them directly because it sounds like you have gotten tripped up in their security devices. Unfortunately they are not one that we work with directly so I can't push them on it. But I would think they would respond to you directly.
    Tricia - just go to their website and find a contact # or e-mail? Would they know who Sunshine is if you don't work directly with them? Can they identify me by the e-mail I use for SR?
    thx

Tricia - just go to their website and find a contact # or e-mail? Would they know who Sunshine is if you don't work directly with them? Can they identify me by the e-mail I use for SR?
    thx
    Sorry I just stumbled upon this! I don't always get notified of all of the new posts.

Go ahead and use the email on their site and give them the email address that you use through SR (I'm assuming that is what you used when you first started taking them through us as well). They should be able to look you up. If they can't, the may tell you what else they CAN look you up by (for example your SR userid). We do pass those userids through to them so it's possible they track those as well.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Sorry I just stumbled upon this! I don't always get notified of all of the new posts.

Go ahead and use the email on their site and give them the email address that you use through SR (I'm assuming that is what you used when you first started taking them through us as well). They should be able to look you up. If they can't, the may tell you what else they CAN look you up by (for example your SR userid). We do pass those userids through to them so it's possible they track those as well.
    Thank you, I just used their on line form. I think Your Survey might be what caused me to be locked out; did not think about doing Dynata through them would cause issues.

the site said they would respond in 48 hrs, but the form looked like something for companies who wanted to use their surveys, not take them.

First time I tried this AM, got that same message. Later on, attempted again, got into one (Rewards TV) completed it. Tried for another one, got the error again. All this in Chrome. Switched to Edge, got 3 more, completed and all 4 did credit.

Could Rewards TV be what got me banned? other members must be doing both every day.

Guess I will see what happens tomorrow.

the site said they would respond in 48 hrs, but the form looked like something for companies who wanted to use their surveys, not take them.

First time I tried this AM, got that same message. Later on, attempted again, got into one (Rewards TV) completed it. Tried for another one, got the error again. All this in Chrome. Switched to Edge, got 3 more, completed and all 4 did credit.

Could Rewards TV be what got me banned? other members must be doing both every day.

Guess I will see what happens tomorrow.
    Glad to hear that Scard, I am noticing things I dint before with Chrome, fist they are doing away with Flash player this year, when I do Zen, I get the do not advanced page, not secured, I advanced anyway.

With the eye see I am having issues doing them, after I do the eye test, it goes back to the beginning of the survey wanting you do do that again. I have to fight with task manager to get to the right page where the survey should continue. That in both Chrome and Torch for the last couple of weeks.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Glad to hear that Scard, I am noticing things I dint before with Chrome, fist they are doing away with Flash player this year, when I do Zen, I get the do not advanced page, not secured, I advanced anyway.

With the eye see I am having issues doing them, after I do the eye test, it goes back to the beginning of the survey wanting you do do that again. I have to fight with task manager to get to the right page where the survey should continue. That in both Chrome and Torch for the last couple of weeks.

Jtowner
    thanks, I hope it works tomorrow.
    I have been doing only YS in Edge as there are a lot of flash surveys for them and it works better for me there.

Eye See - have had some issues this week where I complete one and end up in another website, no credit.

I have similar issues with Zen.