Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Zen Surveys

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I completed one this morning at 9:50 went back to check and I was logged out, can you see a Zen credit with someone logged out at that time, Trish. Not sure why every so often that happens in Chrome.I have to remember to pay attention, has not done that in a couple of weeks, then I forget about it.

Jtowner
    I'll have SG run a report for them and see if it came across as nologin again. I'm guessing it is the new Chrome security measures that you are getting logged out more often. I have noticed that I am logged out every now and again and I used to stay logged in for like 30 days.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I had it happened again around 11a, I was using FF, I got a survey in Zen for 30-40 minutes it state on music it turned out to be 1 hour and 20 minutes long. After all the time that passed I did not want to stop it. anyway went back and I was signed out again in FF, but I had just checked right before it was over, I am not sure what is going on. If if does not credit then I was logged out again.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I had it happened again around 11a, I was using FF, I got a survey in Zen for 30-40 minutes it state on music it turned out to be 1 hour and 20 minutes long. After all the time that passed I did not want to stop it. anyway went back and I was signed out again in FF, but I had just checked right before it was over, I am not sure what is going on. If if does not credit then I was logged out again.

Jtowner
    To clarify the Zen I did this am, did credit on its own, even though I was not logged in. I got Zen credit from yesterday, I am guessing SG found it, I do appreciate that you did that.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I did a 2nd Zen by accident, forget I did it earlier this morning, anyway the 2nd credited. Does this mean you can do more than one, I would think it would not of credited if it is not set up that way. Did I miss something no this one.?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I did a 2nd Zen by accident, forget I did it earlier this morning, anyway the 2nd credited. Does this mean you can do more than one, I would think it would not of credited if it is not set up that way. Did I miss something no this one.?

Jtowner
    Did not credit today. Second time that has happened.
    Jtowner

Zen went inactive for a bit but is supposed to be back again now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Zen went inactive for a bit but is supposed to be back again now.
    I have been trying it, spent almost a hour yesterday, kept sending one to another, doing the same thing this morning. I figured it was end of month, lets hope new month things get easier. GF still the same I went from 2 to 3 a day, to 12 in a month. I really love to know what happened to them, any idea Trish?

Jtowner

Got a Zen, with effort.
    Last edited by jtowner; 04-01-2020 at 01:16 PM.
    Jtowner

I have been trying it, spent almost a hour yesterday, kept sending one to another, doing the same thing this morning. I figured it was end of month, lets hope new month things get easier. GF still the same I went from 2 to 3 a day, to 12 in a month. I really love to know what happened to them, any idea Trish?

Jtowner

Got a Zen, with effort.
    As far as GF goes, I think it's just how they source the surveys. Some of them they push to other routers and some they have in their own routers. They seem to ebb and flow a lot these days.

I've heard from some survey companies that they expect to see a lot less surveys right now because companies are pulling back on funding in this economy.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    As far as GF goes, I think it's just how they source the surveys. Some of them they push to other routers and some they have in their own routers. They seem to ebb and flow a lot these days.

I've heard from some survey companies that they expect to see a lot less surveys right now because companies are pulling back on funding in this economy.
    Most of the surveys are now about Covid 19, and how we feel and what is going on around it before and after. GF started to shut down In January, never came back, I do see they were having them In your,Zen, SS, not so much any longer, at least that what I notice.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Today Zen has changed how you can into the survey, wants you to answer questions, ok fine, when you go to do that, you get a error page. If you are going to change things up make sure it works right first. Anyone else wee this happen today?

Jtowner
    Jtowner