Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Zen Surveys

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    That is a new one, that makes no sense 48 hrs to wait. I am thinking they ran out of there budget for this year. Since when can you not keep trying to get them. I have not even tried yet. I will wait until later in the day.

Jtowner
    I keep getting a error occurred try again later.
    Jtowner

I keep getting a error occurred try again later.
    today I am still getting the 48 hours error message when I click into a survey

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    today I am still getting the 48 hours error message when I click into a survey
    I think they have a budget issue at the end of the year. have been getting them most everyday. for quite a while now.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I think they have a budget issue at the end of the year. have been getting them most everyday. for quite a while now.

Jtowner
    tried today, more than 48 hrs. 3 on the list,clicked into one, checked off one box in that, kicked out, tried another and again:

Sorry, we have restrictions for USA and you clicked several times already. Please try again in 48 hs. Thank you.

tried today, more than 48 hrs. 3 on the list,clicked into one, checked off one box in that, kicked out, tried another and again:

Sorry, we have restrictions for USA and you clicked several times already. Please try again in 48 hs. Thank you.
    I have not tried, I really think its a budget issue, or they are going to stop having surveys. I could not get past a error occurred try later.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

completed a Zen today, was a Cint, took me to the Carol coupon page at the end (have seen this before) and no credit after 2 hours.

completed a Zen today, was a Cint, took me to the Carol coupon page at the end (have seen this before) and no credit after 2 hours.
    That meant your survey was not accepted. I was able to do one since they came back, it went to the old complete page we had with Zen, and it did credit, That Carols coupons I think means no more surveys. I have been getting all week, survey not available. Do you keep to the time they set on the home page?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

That meant your survey was not accepted. I was able to do one since they came back, it went to the old complete page we had with Zen, and it did credit, That Carols coupons I think means no more surveys. I have been getting all week, survey not available. Do you keep to the time they set on the home page?

Jtowner
    I ended up at the page where it says rate or something like that and stars or "skip this step" which I did. Have done this before and did get credit.

I ended up at the page where it says rate or something like that and stars or "skip this step" which I did. Have done this before and did get credit.
    That is what I got I remembered after you said that, you just never know who is having issues with crediting correcting.

jtowner
    Jtowner

That is what I got I remembered after you said that, you just never know who is having issues with crediting correcting.

jtowner
    Someone got a Zen to credit.
    Jtowner