Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Referral Banner Bonus!

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

Default Referral Banner Bonus!

WOW~! I mentioned SR on my livejournal last night and put a banner on the sidebar so all my friends could see what I'm up to and I got a surprise bonus credit today! That's SO awesome - maybe I'll actually make SM this quarter after all!!!! Thank you SO much, SunshineGirl! This really is the best site ever!

The same thing happened to me a couple months ago!

A friend had asked me about it, so i decided to write about SR and TT on my blog, next thing I know..> I had a bonus credit. How freakin' cool!

Now I see on the referal page, that is not uncommon.. and I think, perhaps, I should of excluded TT, and just written more wonderful things about SR to get MORE money.

Either that or I need more traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by plantlady View Post
    Now I see on the referal page, that is not uncommon..
    Actually, we just started it on Sunday. So at the time, you were very special because we had not done anything like that for anyone else.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

It was a super nice surprise and I really appreciate it! You rock!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Actually, we just started it on Sunday. So at the time, you were very special because we had not done anything like that for anyone else.
    Wow. I feel so warm and fuzzy inside now!

Quote Originally Posted by ChickiePants View Post
    It was a super nice surprise and I really appreciate it! You rock!
    I meant to put one in my lj yesterday and didn't. This inspires me to do so.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I do not have a blog or anything to list it in but I mentioned it on the Dis as a way that I make money for my cruises and I got two referrals from it!!! They just signed up so I did not get a referral bonus yet but I am really excited.
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

Getting referrals is a very underrated way to boost your credits. You just have to hit the right group of people and all of a sudden they start asking a lot of questions and getting interested. The key is to find people who are not already involved in get paid sites or rewards sites because they will hit their 5.00 faster doing the freebie offers.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have a really hard time with the referral thing. I have given the link to lots of people, but nobody has taken advantage of it...oh well.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am on this total referral kick right now. As Tricia can see I have had a ton today. I am loving it. I talked about it on my chat board because a girlfriend is needing help with funds because of an illness. So I suggested here. And boom. What is this bonus thingie that Tricia did?

Kim
    ________
    Tits Live
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:43 AM.