Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Referral Banner Bonus!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

It is usually within the same day if it is a weekday. If it is late sometimes it will go over into the next day. On weekends sometimes it takes unitl Monday. Tricia has to manually do those so they dont update automatically.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh, thanks!!!
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    ... they could come to my house and just take the gift cards out of my office if I didn't pay them timely after they cash out.
    That's a funny thought.

I think most people just don't understand the whole rewards thing. Plus, I know most of my friends/neighbors don't get excited over pennies like I do, lol! If only they would realize that it does add up!

It's kind of like how some people see a penny on the ground but feel it isn't worth their effort to pick it up.

DH doesn't even really understand what I do for my 'part time job'. He didn't want to do a disney trip this summer (said we couldn't afford it), so I asked him a few months ago how much I would have to save for us to be able to go. He didn't realize that I had been secretly saving all of my rewards money for a disney trip, so he tells me that when I have $600, we can go! He almost fell over when I said I had double that, lol! We now have $2300 saved in disney dollars, disney gift cards, gas cards, fast food, and restaurants -- all from rewards programs and sweepstakes, another hobby of mine (I won a disney trip last summer ). Plus we purchased another $1200 in disney cards when they were giving the 10% back, so most of our vacation is paid for already.
    Debbie

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

My husband didn't realize it until I had the gift cards in my hands last September when we went. I use to cash in on m******* for the web certificates and then take the 25.00 and turn them into gift cards for disney and then I got 1 from Tricia. This year we are really tight from me loosing my job for a month and so I had to prove myself when it came to this. And I have 275.00 sitting here plus whatever I have in my account plus a 25.00 rainforest gift card from ********. So it is adding up. I am a firm believer on rewards sites after it paid for a bathroom remodel.

As far as change goes, I am a huge find a penny pick it up as long as it is heads up. But I have a change jar and when it is full we roll it. Most banks around here don't take rolled coin anymore though. But when we got married almost 6 years ago we rolled coin and actually had quite a bit of spending money because of it. Well over 500.00.

Kim
    ________
    VALIUM REHAB FORUMS
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:47 AM.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Bartleby1-$2300 is awesome! Congrats & have a great trip!!
    kimintrent-Isn't it amazing how much coins add up? The last two years I've been able to use my rolled coins (once deposited of course) for our car rental! DH doesn't like it when I bring out my coin counter! I love it though!

My DH laughed when I started the reward sites this winter. He said, "you're getting paid for surveys?" (Well, yeah & other things, but it's pointless to explain to someone who thinks it's silly.) Anyway, I'll be surprising him this weekend with our trip in September & how I've earned $475 towards it from these "silly" sites! PLUS, how much I still have to cash out before we go for spending!

I have a sneaking suspcion that "someone" will be making sure I do my sites each night knowing how much I could be bringing in September now!!

It's awesome!!
    :0)
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    My husband didn't realize it until I had the gift cards in my hands last September when we went. I use to cash in on m****** for the web certificates and then take the 25.00 and turn them into gift cards for disney and then I got 1 from Tricia. This year we are really tight from me loosing my job for a month and so I had to prove myself when it came to this. And I have 275.00 sitting here plus whatever I have in my account plus a 25.00 rainforest gift card from m*******. So it is adding up. I am a firm believer on rewards sites after it paid for a bathroom remodel.

As far as change goes, I am a huge find a penny pick it up as long as it is heads up. But I have a change jar and when it is full we roll it. Most banks around here don't take rolled coin anymore though. But when we got married almost 6 years ago we rolled coin and actually had quite a bit of spending money because of it. Well over 500.00.

Kim
    Great Job!!!!!

My DH was skeptical at first until he saw me whipping out my Disney cards at WDW last Nov. Now he is excited about having them to use again this Oct!

I also collect change. I have a container on our counter and all change goes into it. While I don't have a ton of money in there quite yet, I think it will at least pay for a TS meal for the three of us.
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 06-14-2007 at 12:52 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post

Kim
    Don't know if you know this, but there are CoinStar locations that give gift cards with no charge to the consumer. Recently we used the machine, and I could have gotten cash for their 9% charge (1% less than the banks around here want to charge for more than one or two rolls of coins), but instead I got an amazon gift card (actually just the code) for no charge to me.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Ya we have those here. But....

So question on this. What is the highes # of referrals a person has out there?

Kim
    ________
    Mature Webcam
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:47 AM.

I just posted a link yesterday and already have 12 pending referrals! I am so excited. Thanks for reminding us to do this.
    Kelly
    Sunshine Rewards