Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Referral Banner Bonus!

What a nice surprise! Hope it happens for all of us that put up banners.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I love that I am at 26 referrals. I think it is totally cool. My girlfriend, however, can not get in to save her life. It keeps telling her bad password. Tricia, if you are reading this I sent you an email on this.

Kim
    ________
    EXTREME Q VAPORIZER
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:48 AM.

Well, I finally posted mine.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have 27 now. Woo hoo!
    ________
    Extreme vaporizer review
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:50 AM.

So where do you go to find how many referrals you have?

I have a feeling that it's a "if you have to ask" sort of question, but still, I'd like to know.

I'd also like to know how many times I have to mention it on my blog and on a cruise message board before SOMEONE clicks on the dang thing! Or a websearch like Tricia mentioned finds it.
    Sunshine Rewards

[QUOTE=mollyeilis;10396]So where do you go to find how many referrals you have?

QUOTE]

I clicked on Member Zone, Current Earnings, and there was a link that said active referrals. Is this the place to go look?

No one has clicked on mine either.

Thank you. I should have thought of that, but Current Earnings is a place I rarely go! I've got a big fat zero. If I even thought for a *second* that any one of my friends would go for it, I'd let them know, but they are ALL so incredibly leery of anything related to online communities, it would be an impossible sell. sigh
    Sunshine Rewards

I have found that talking about vacation is the best thing for me. People are leary about a place where they don't think the person actually has gotten $$ in their hands. But with this I have it. I have 275.00 sitting right here. So that is a bonus for me. I have 28 referrals now. But what is the highest?

Kim
    ________
    Expert insurance
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:50 AM.

I wish I had a place to put up a banner. Where are you guys putting them. I have given the referral link out lots of times, but I guess my friends are either too leery or too busy to get involved. I talk up SR all the time...especially since it enabled us to be going to Disney in a month, but nobody ever bites. I love SR and I want everyone else too too!

Sunshine Rewards

I have one on my website and I put them on my yahoo chat groups. There was a huge discussion about rewards programs there one day so I did it there. I would love to do one on myspace but it doesn't seem to let me. =(
    ________
    Old Man Vids
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:52 AM.