Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Referral Banner Bonus!

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    I wish I had a place to put up a banner. Where are you guys putting them. I have given the referral link out lots of times, but I guess my friends are either too leery or too busy to get involved. I talk up SR all the time...especially since it enabled us to be going to Disney in a month, but nobody ever bites. I love SR and I want everyone else too too!

I've been missing online journaling (had to stop doing it some months back b/c I was getting too emotionally hurt by putting myself TOO out there for people to slam), so I started a journal on xanga.com. (Hear that webcrawlers? It's on xanga... )

I also mentioned it and included a link in a discussion of the Entertainment book on a cruise message board.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Well, I finally posted mine.
    And it was found! I'm flattered for some weird reason.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    And it was found! I'm flattered for some weird reason.
    You should be. It actually came to ME. I am subscribed to Google Alerts for anytime things on the web mention SR. Not all blogs and sites get picked up by them. But yours did! So I got an actual alert from Google that you had posted it. Sweet!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You should be. It actually came to ME. I am subscribed to Google Alerts for anytime things on the web mention SR. Not all blogs and sites get picked up by them. But yours did! So I got an actual alert from Google that you had posted it. Sweet!!
    That IS sweet! I was wonder' how you found them. I wrote mine and then did a Google search to see if it showed up and...nothin'! I figured it would be months until you found it. I was shocked when my bonus showed up that night! I should of known you'd have some special way to search for it!

Thanks again! I was flattered too and it really made my day!!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have 33 referrals now. Woo Hoo!
    ________
    Lovely Wendie
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:54 AM.

I just added a banner to the "cool links" section of my DH's website. Don't know if anyone will be able to find it, though. The site is pretty obscure.

When I first clicked on the banner, it took me to my account. Is that normal and happened only because I was logged in already? I don't want strangers clicking on the banner and getting into my account.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

It only did that because it was you clicking on it. When I click on other peoples referral links it takes me to my account LOL. Don't worry it wont take new people to your account.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am up to 35 referrals so far. Oh I am so excited. I hope they all hit 5.00 soon.

Kim
    ________
    Pak motor
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:55 AM.

Wow tricia thank you!
    ________
    Pissing movies
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:56 AM.