Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cint

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Today Cint did not credit for me, and the light has been red all day. It worked well for a week at least.

Jtowner
    Today I tried Cint, has been red all weekend, and it did credit within 5 minutes. Go figure, keep trying to get the 2nd one to see if it will credit, so far no luck with that.

Jtowner

I was able to get a 2nd Cint just now and it did credit, said error at the end but it did credit.

Jtowner

Now today Cint did not credit, go figure this out, one day 2 good, today not good, and they do not make them out when fixed.
    Last edited by jtowner; 08-21-2019 at 08:54 AM.
    Jtowner

did one tonight on styles of Coach handbags, hit submit at the end and got:

Unfortunately, you haven't qualified for any surveys at this time. We hope you'll try again later.
    one more completed survey that I was not paid for.
    Last edited by SCard; 08-21-2019 at 07:17 PM.

I also got that, at the end it went to Samplious router, which it did not start in, and I also got you did not complete the survey. Today did one and it credited within 5 minutes, I really do not understand this router.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

So I am in contact with Cint and can start working directly with them. But I'm not sure it is worth it if you are getting the same surveys in other places? We would have to do a lot of IT work on our end to integrate with their system because it is a custom system. And it doesn't look like hardly anyone is trying them.

Thoughts?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So I am in contact with Cint and can start working directly with them. But I'm not sure it is worth it if you are getting the same surveys in other places? We would have to do a lot of IT work on our end to integrate with their system because it is a custom system. And it doesn't look like hardly anyone is trying them.

Thoughts?
    light is red most of the time, usually have to go through lots to even get into one and then last night the error I posted about. For me it's not worth my time.

Green light for hours today, completed one - message from the survey said "thank you for completing this survey". clicked and ended up with:

Sorry
    You did not qualify for this survey

not doing any of these anymore, this happens way too often. Same thing with Survey Surfing; last 3 I completed and got sorry you do not qualify.

all this year, way too many survey companies taking our completed surveys and not paying us. They continue to get away with this. unethical business practice.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Green light for hours today, completed one - message from the survey said "thank you for completing this survey". clicked and ended up with:

Sorry
    You did not qualify for this survey

not doing any of these anymore, this happens way too often. Same thing with Survey Surfing; last 3 I completed and got sorry you do not qualify.

all this year, way too many survey companies taking our completed surveys and not paying us. They continue to get away with this. unethical business practice.
    That happened once for me with Cint, it could of been Friday. I completed a long one, instead of complete I got the the survey was closed and not taking anymore responses. I was angry why let me do the long survey. Survey surfing is iffy, they tend to gibe you the same survey to complete and I know I did that already, or its very similar, its been better for me lately, I stopped for a while, went back and it did not credit one time so far.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Rewards Tv, Cint and I would assume Dyna since it all the same network are not crediting, did Tv, and Cint neither credited, and Dyna been red which is unusual.

Jtower
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Rewards Tv, Cint and I would assume Dyna since it all the same network are not crediting, did Tv, and Cint neither credited, and Dyna been red which is unusual.

Jtower
    Dynata is actually completely separate network now, so that might just be people not trying this morning. I'm looking at rewardtv and cint and see no credits whatsoever for them for the last 12 hours, which is really strange. They must be having an overall system problem. Hopefully they will get them all backloaded for us as soon as they get up and running again. I'll keep an eye on it though the day.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Dynata is actually completely separate network now, so that might just be people not trying this morning. I'm looking at rewardtv and cint and see no credits whatsoever for them for the last 12 hours, which is really strange. They must be having an overall system problem. Hopefully they will get them all backloaded for us as soon as they get up and running again. I'll keep an eye on it though the day.
    I completed a Dynata a little after 7AM today and have not gotten credit for it.