Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cint

Default Cint

It seems that we lost Say So, not sure no one responded about my question. Weeks ago now it was discussed that we would get Cint after getting SSI. Why did that not happen, we keep losing and do not get any replacements. Losing Global, all 3 of the Say So do not work. All earnings are way down, except you can tell people are shopping and getting credit for that. SR has advantages that others sites do not have, but without
    surveys to take, it discourages me anyway. We have 3 GF but here the reward has dropped, and they are still very long for that. We need more surveys, I know there are plenty out there that we do not have. Let start with Cint which are unlimited, I do not understand Sayso it still active on other site, I have friends that do them, I know you do not want me to mention name of the site.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I am so sorry for the delay in responding to your questions and I am looking into this right away.

I apologize for the delay! It was a technical issue that needed to be figured out. Everything is fixed and you can resume Say So without issue.

I have added Cint under Paid Offers for people to test it out. If I can get a handful of credits to come through, I will get SunshineGuy to start an auto-creditor for it. Because it is a network we have never worked with before, we can't do the auto creditor until we see at least 1 credit come through. Feel free to post as soon as anyone completes one and I will go in and see if the credit is there!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I completed a CInt just now 7:20p, this is the ending I got

Jtowner

Success!

Congratulations! Make sure to complete the survey all the way to this page, which is when your score gets increased.

Please note that this survey has a verification period. Once this period is cleared, your account will be credited and your quality score will increase. This can take a few days.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I completed a CInt just now 7:20p, this is the ending I got

Jtowner

Success!

Congratulations! Make sure to complete the survey all the way to this page, which is when your score gets increased.

Please note that this survey has a verification period. Once this period is cleared, your account will be credited and your quality score will increase. This can take a few days.
    So I do see both a Cint credit for you and a SaySo. Hopefully by this time tomorrow SunshineGuy can get the creditor going and we can fully launch! In the meantime, you can keep doing any of the SaySos and we will credit them all at once. But the Cint is still set for people to only test it one time.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So I do see both a Cint credit for you and a SaySo. Hopefully by this time tomorrow SunshineGuy can get the creditor going and we can fully launch! In the meantime, you can keep doing any of the SaySos and we will credit them all at once. But the Cint is still set for people to only test it one time.
    Trish,

Ok got that.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

The new Cint router is up and running. It's still listed under the Offers page, but I will work on getting it added to the Survey dropdown and the stoplight page this weekend.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

How is the Cint router going for everyone? I know it was one that was asked for a lot.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    How is the Cint router going for everyone? I know it was one that was asked for a lot.
    I thought Cint would be good to have I have been able to get 3 total, we got it at end of June, so no surveys, and still none, at least for me last 2 days. Do not know if anyone else can get them, they are not on the light
    system so I do not know how anyone else is doing, me not great.

Jtowner
    Jtowner