Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Cint

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Cint still is not crediting today, this survey needs to be looked into, did you get a contact at Cint. It more often off than on lately, and there surveys are Nfo and are long.

Jtowner
    thanks for posting, I see that it's red and considering the number of completed surveys of mine that they took and did not pay me for, not sure I am interested in ever doing any of theirs.

Cint still is not crediting today, this survey needs to be looked into, did you get a contact at Cint. It more often off than on lately, and there surveys are Nfo and are long.

Jtowner
    We can switch to working with them directly, but I thought that the consensus was that it isn't really worth it to pay to have the integration done because hardly anyone is going to want to take them anyway? We would need to have at least 10-20 people taking them every day for them to even consider doing the direct integration. But it doesn't seem like most people like them enough to even try?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We can switch to working with them directly, but I thought that the consensus was that it isn't really worth it to pay to have the integration done because hardly anyone is going to want to take them anyway? We would need to have at least 10-20 people taking them every day for them to even consider doing the direct integration. But it doesn't seem like most people like them enough to even try?
    that's a tricky question. How many people are not taking them because they are not getting paid for the surveys they complete? I'd be willing to try them every day if I had confidence I would get credit for the ones I complete. Right now that is not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    that's a tricky question. How many people are not taking them because they are not getting paid for the surveys they complete? I'd be willing to try them every day if I had confidence I would get credit for the ones I complete. Right now that is not the case.
    I try them everyday, sometimes I get two in a day and they both credit, this week I had 2 or 3 that did not credit. The light has been green most of the week, so I have to think others are doing them besides me and Scard other people besides me do them. I say do what needs to be done, and the rest will follow as long as they see they do credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I try them everyday, sometimes I get two in a day and they both credit, this week I had 2 or 3 that did not credit. The light has been green most of the week, so I have to think others are doing them besides me and Scard other people besides me do them. I say do what needs to be done, and the rest will follow as long as they see they do credit.

Jtowner
    Cint light has been green, I got a credit from one I did before, its has today's date, had not done one then. I completed one and again it did not credit, so my question is are you postings credits from what did not credit, or are these being completed today, Mine did not credit, so what is happening with Cint?

Success!
    Congratulations! Make sure to complete the survey all the way to this page, which is when your score gets increased. Please note that this survey has a verification period. Once this period is cleared, your account will be credited and your quality score will increase. This can take a few days.
    Jtowner

Cint light has been green, I got a credit from one I did before, its has today's date, had not done one then. I completed one and again it did not credit, so my question is are you postings credits from what did not credit, or are these being completed today, Mine did not credit, so what is happening with Cint?

Success!
    Congratulations! Make sure to complete the survey all the way to this page, which is when your score gets increased. Please note that this survey has a verification period. Once this period is cleared, your account will be credited and your quality score will increase. This can take a few days.
    In their system I don't see one completed for you today. So I guess they pushed one through that was a makeup one? It makes me wonder if they are just behind on some of them and adding them whenever they get them??
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

In their system I don't see one completed for you today. So I guess they pushed one through that was a makeup one? It makes me wonder if they are just behind on some of them and adding them whenever they get them??
    I do not what to make from what you said, it hard to have trust in something that is is sporadic, they are usually very long surveys. Since Global is gone it is now with Cint and everyone knows how long Global and NFO are. I will post if I get a credit, they sure owe me more than one, its more up 5 at this point.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I haven't gotten any credits today, i am owed a few. maybe they are sending them based on the date the survey was completed.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I haven't gotten any credits today, i am owed a few. maybe they are sending them based on the date the survey was completed.
    I tried a Cint today, thinking it would credit, giving days to work it out. Still no credit today or any back credits. Anything showing up in there system yet for those completing them?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I tried a Cint today, thinking it would credit, giving days to work it out. Still no credit today or any back credits. Anything showing up in there system yet for those completing them?

Jtowner
    The only thing in their system is a bunch of RewardTV and a couple SaySo Rewards.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs