Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cint

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    How is the Cint router going for everyone? I know it was one that was asked for a lot.
    I had been getting a few. Tonight I completed one, got the "Success, Congratulations!" screen and no credit. finished at least 15 minutes ago

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I had been getting a few. Tonight I completed one, got the "Success, Congratulations!" screen and no credit. finished at least 15 minutes ago
    I did get one today, after reading this, had not be able to get one yet this month, it did credit quickly. Like you Scard mine did not credit yet, did your ever credit, and how does credit work with these. Since it through I gain, I am thinking maybe it 9 after the hour like Live, not sure.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 07-21-2019 at 08:51 AM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I did get one today, after reading this, had not be able to get one yet this month, it did credit quickly. Like you Scard mine did not credit yet, did your ever credit, and how does credit work with these. Since it through I gain, I am thinking maybe it 9 after the hour like Live, not sure.

Jtowner
    I have not tried again, completed the one I posted about on 7/18, 3 days later still no credit; won't be doing any more if we are not going to get credit.

I got maybe 2-3/week this month, they credited in ~ 5 minutes.

I did two Cint today, one this morning and one around 5, neither one did credit. I am thinking something is wrong, Trish can you check this out.

Jtowner

Success!

Congratulations! Make sure to complete the survey all the way to this page, which is when your score gets increased.

Please note that this survey has a verification period. Once this period is cleared, your account will be credited and your quality score will increase. This can take a few day
    Jtowner

I did two Cint today, one this morning and one around 5, neither one did credit. I am thinking something is wrong, Trish can you check this out.

Jtowner

Success!

Congratulations! Make sure to complete the survey all the way to this page, which is when your score gets increased.

Please note that this survey has a verification period. Once this period is cleared, your account will be credited and your quality score will increase. This can take a few day
    I did a Cint this morning and it did credit, I did one this afternoon and did not credit, Is there a problem with CInt again, that is 3 I am missing.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I did a Cint this morning and it did credit, I did one this afternoon and did not credit, Is there a problem with CInt again, that is 3 I am missing.

Jtowner
    I see one credited for someone in the last hour plus yours and a couple of others this morning. I wonder if it is only giving you credit for the first one you take each day??
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I was thinking the same thing, that happened 7-25th 1st one did credit, and later in day did not credit.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 07-30-2019 at 04:06 PM.
    Jtowner

I just changed it to say once a day. Let's have everyone do that for awhile and if we don't have any crediting problems, we'll know that is what it was. If we still have crediting problems, it is back to the drawing board!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just looked I had 2 Cint credit yesterday, do not get why they are so inconsistent with the credits. That is once for me that 2 did not credit, once when neither credited, and today again 1 credited. Hopefully others will post and we hear what they say.

Jtowner

I did a Cint this morning and it credited within 5 minutes, no one replied on Cint so not sure if anyone else experienced what I have.
    Last edited by jtowner; 07-31-2019 at 08:24 AM.
    Jtowner

Cint is back to not crediting today, and the light is red, so anyone taking one did not get credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner