Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cint

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I completed a Dynata a little after 7AM today and have not gotten credit for it.
    That's so strange. I just logged into that network and there are also no credits today. But it's a completely different network on a different type of tracking platform!!

ARGH!!! Are the Survey Gods conspiring against us today???
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I completed a Dynata a little after 7AM today and have not gotten credit for it.

That is what I thought anything with the SSI router is not working today, at least so far today.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    That is what I thought anything with the SSI router is not working today, at least so far today.

Jtowner
    They worked it out at least Cint credited for me this time, I did Dyna wating to see if it credits. Never get Rewards Tv missing credits or Cint credits. I am going to start to wait until later in the day for Rewards TV, in the am it just does not work a lot of the time, and its certainly takes longer than 5 minutes to read all of the questions. Dyna is working now to, maybe the strange thing you found wrong Trish they now have fixed it.
    Last edited by jtowner; 09-12-2019 at 06:10 PM.
    Jtowner

never got my Dyanata credit from this morning.

Cint and Survey Surfer - take my completed surveys and tell me I don't qualify; not worth wasting my time on.

DS - red light, nothing but "sorry no surveys"

not much point to do surveys as chances seem pretty low that I am going to get any credits.

tried Cint as it's green and really nothing else to try. Completed it:

Success!
    Congratulations! Make sure to complete the survey all the way to this page, which is when your score gets increased.

and no credit.
    Last edited by SCard; 09-12-2019 at 06:44 PM.

never got my Dyanata credit from this morning.

Cint and Survey Surfer - take my completed surveys and tell me I don't qualify; not worth wasting my time on.

DS - red light, nothing but "sorry no surveys"

not much point to do surveys as chances seem pretty low that I am going to get any credits.

tried Cint as it's green and really nothing else to try. Completed it:

Success!
    Congratulations! Make sure to complete the survey all the way to this page, which is when your score gets increased.

and no credit.
    I had credits revoked from three of your YourSurveys from July today as well. It was only you and one other SR member that they revoked anything from. It seems like your account is maybe being flagged by the survey companies? Maybe it's an IP address thing? or cookies? They didn't give me any information.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I had credits revoked from three of your YourSurveys from July today as well. It was only you and one other SR member that they revoked anything from. It seems like your account is maybe being flagged by the survey companies? Maybe it's an IP address thing? or cookies? They didn't give me any information.
    I clear cookies every night before I shut down. I got a new laptop but that was back in early February. I only use this one laptop to take surveys on. only do surveys here. Same cable company for my ISP.

I don't even try that many YS anymore as so many that I complete end up with I don't qualify so just don't bother. this time a year ago some months I was getting 200. today is the 12th and I have 13 so far this month, 1 was today, 1 yesterday.

I do see Cint in YS and DS, but I don't imagine I am the only one.

Been banned from ON for some reason since last October. Sent the e-mail you suggested back in December, never got a reply.
    Last edited by SCard; 09-12-2019 at 08:07 PM.

It could be Cint just did not credit again, I got the credit 5p, since things do go wrong with Cint, I would not rule that out. I would keep trying, sometimes things happen with surveys, they can be very
    frustrating, they do seem to be getting longer and longer and reward is not that great. I will try a Cint and see what happens and post.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

It could be Cint just did not credit again, I got the credit 5p, since things do go wrong with Cint, I would not rule that out. I would keep trying, sometimes things happen with surveys, they can be very
    frustrating, they do seem to be getting longer and longer and reward is not that great. I will try a Cint and see what happens and post.

Jtowner
    thanks, not sure it's worth the effort but will keep it in mind. I have noticed that random Cint credits show up from time to time.

yesterday morning my Dynata did not credit. last night I did 2 and 3 this AM and they all credited.

thanks, not sure it's worth the effort but will keep it in mind. I have noticed that random Cint credits show up from time to time.

yesterday morning my Dynata did not credit. last night I did 2 and 3 this AM and they all credited.
    I know you are feeling discouraged, I have a lot those days. I just did a 30 minutes GF it was very long and I got terminated, I know how you feel.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I know you are feeling discouraged, I have a lot those days. I just did a 30 minutes GF it was very long and I got terminated, I know how you feel.

Jtowner
    that stinks. When I see one that long, I just get out of it as I know the odds are high that I won't get anything for my effort. I have seen some 50 minute ones from GF too, no thanks.