Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Cint

Have you all tried the SR Opinion Network much lately? I had to try a few today to get one with them but I See the credit in their system. I'm waiting now to see it in my account. But they all of a sudden have a LOT of options. I went for one of the 10 minute ones for $1 and it was pretty accurate.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Have you all tried the SR Opinion Network much lately? I had to try a few today to get one with them but I See the credit in their system. I'm waiting now to see it in my account. But they all of a sudden have a LOT of options. I went for one of the 10 minute ones for $1 and it was pretty accurate.
    I click in maybe once a week and always have nothing on my list. I am at the office now, will check when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I click in maybe once a week and always have nothing on my list. I am at the office now, will check when I get home.
    Scard its not you, Cint again today is not crediting. I did very long survey for nothing.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard its not you, Cint again today is not crediting. I did very long survey for nothing.

Jtowner
    sorry to hear that. thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    sorry to hear that. thanks for the info.
    Your welcome, I had 2 tdy that did not credit and it is just 11a

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Jtowner
    I am not exaggerating, since the first of the year I have had close to 200 completed surveys that I did not get paid for. Flat out did not credit or do not qualify or terminated at the end after you answer all the questions; rarely seems to happen in the middle of the survey.

Jtowner
    That is very hard to take, I know tdy I got angry, then I just try to move on and forget, but 200 would be a lot to try to forget and trust them again.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

That is very hard to take, I know tdy I got angry, then I just try to move on and forget, but 200 would be a lot to try to forget and trust them again.

Jtowner
    at lot of them I just refuse to take anymore. Live & YS used to have a invov Primo? or something shopping one; got kicked out of at the end every time; have not seem those in a while. There is one company that has a lot of movie ones (have not seen theirs in a while), almost always got kicked out at the end. LRW, the other night through GF, was about fast food chains, have be burned by that one multiple times so just exit out now. anything 30 minutes more I don't do.

Going to Disney in the Spring, trying to make money for that trip.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    nothing there for me. have not seen any for close to a year

Cint still is not crediting today, this survey needs to be looked into, did you get a contact at Cint. It more often off than on lately, and there surveys are Nfo and are long.

Jtowner
    Jtowner