Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Cint

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The only thing in their system is a bunch of RewardTV and a couple SaySo Rewards.
    I did do a Sayso that I did get credit for. That is the second time you said that, I do not understand if I complete a survey twice this week, and yet it does not show up in there system. Can you explain that to me. I do not get it, are you saying its the same router that Sayso uses, I get those to credit every time I do them.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Did someone take a Cint and have it credit today, the light is yellow has not changed in a long time, or is this just a fluke?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Did someone take a Cint and have it credit today, the light is yellow has not changed in a long time, or is this just a fluke?

Jtowner
    checked my account, hoping the yellow light might be one of several credits they owe me;it was not which is why I never do them anymore, even if the light was not red.

It was some kind of back credit that they processed. It looks like they still aren't going well. I have to wonder if they aren't shutting down because they bought the other company and are working on merging their surveys?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs