Thread: ResResearch Project: Gen Pop Tracking Survey

Default ResResearch Project: Gen Pop Tracking Survey

When should this survey credit, I was able to get one this morning and I have not seen the credit. I like to know when they are set to credit, helps to be aware of new surveys. It ened with A say so completion page, that was the router it took me through. It had not credited yet, that has been a couple hours ago, not sure about it.

Congratulations!

You've completed this survey, which means you've helped us feed the hungry and earned yourself a reward!

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 06-21-2019 at 12:16 PM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    When should this survey credit, I was able to get one this morning and I have not seen the credit. I like to know when they are set to credit, helps to be aware of new surveys. It ened with A say so completion page, that was the router it took me through. It had not credited yet, that has been a couple hours ago, not sure about it.

Congratulations!

You've completed this survey, which means you've helped us feed the hungry and earned yourself a reward!

Jtowner
    Hmm....this one should be within the hour. I may pull it until we see if they are just coming through on delay.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

This survey never did credit.

Jtowner

It dawned on me, that is was with Sayso router, since my Sayso did not credit along with this, I think there is a issue with Sayso. It also has been red since my last credit on 6/23, good idea to reach out to them and see what is up.

This one never did credit, is this going to credit also? Is it safe to do it for crediting.
    Last edited by jtowner; 06-27-2019 at 08:57 AM.
    Jtowner

I assume this was the same reason this did not credit, it used Sayso Router, will they credit this?

Jtowner
    Jtowner