Thread: Disney Dog ID tags

Default Disney Dog ID tags

When we were at WDW last year, we bought Buttons a Minnie Mouse dog tag. We got it at the one store on the left once you walk through the entrance at the end of that circle. The tag has her name on it and our phone number. DH is insisting that I find one for Rudy (except Mickey Mouse). Oh...side note....who is the Disney fan now? LOL

Anyway, is there any place that I can get a Disney dog ID tag? I did not find anything through the SR search. There is only Dalmation ones on the Disney shopping site. And DH was not happy with those....We can wait and get one for him when we go next year, but if I can get one sooner, I would like to do that. Thanks!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    When we were at WDW last year, we bought Buttons a Minnie Mouse dog tag. We got it at the one store on the left once you walk through the entrance at the end of that circle. The tag has her name on it and our phone number. DH is insisting that I find one for Rudy (except Mickey Mouse). Oh...side note....who is the Disney fan now? LOL

Anyway, is there any place that I can get a Disney dog ID tag? I did not find anything through the SR search. There is only Dalmation ones on the Disney shopping site. And DH was not happy with those....We can wait and get one for him when we go next year, but if I can get one sooner, I would like to do that. Thanks!
    I know that they are available at the World of Disney store at DTD, but that probably doesn't help much!

I wonder if any of the Disney stores have the machines??
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post

Maybe Jen, Janet, Traci, or one of the others going soon would do one for you and mail it to you. Just a thought.
    Sunshine Rewards

Angela- we're going to be there in early May. I would be more than happy to get you one and mail it to you! PM me if you are interested!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm going on the 20th of this month. Send me a PM or email me with the info and I will do my best to get one for you.

After all........we April 2nd birthday girls have to stick together!!!

Hey Carla...we posted at the same time!!! Great minds!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I was just coming to post the same thing -- we are going 5/3-6 and I could get one for you, too, Angela. Sounds like you have plenty of possibilities! I might have to get one for Suzy, too!

Looks like we'll just miss you Shelly.. we get there on the 7th!
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Angela, let me know if you want me to pick one up next week!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I'll be there WEDNESDAY & hitting DTD the first day! I saw them last year at the pet store they have down there. I'll totally pick Rudy up one! Just PM me the details!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Thanks for all the volunteers! SR people are the BEST! And the person I picked.....is.....(drum roll please.....) Jen. Since she will be there first, I asked her to pick one up for me.

But THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to all of you for volunteering! I an sincerely touched that so many of you were willing to do this for me. It means alot!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards