Thread: Emerald Lane Treasures (an ebay store)

Default Emerald Lane Treasures (an ebay store)

Hi Everyone,

There is a new merchant recently added to Sunshine Rewards. It's Emerald Lane Treasures (an ebay store). Emerald Lane Treasures is my ebay store.

One of the new Super member perks this quarter is that if a Super Member has an ebay store, that store can now be listed as an SR merchant. I've been a Sunshine Rewards member since June 2006 and a Super Member since the SM program inception later in 2006.

Many of you on the forums know me but for those that don't, here is a little ebay background.

I've been buying and selling on ebay since 1997. I love to share my love of all things Disney with others. I sell basically Disney items, most are new, with some vintage Disney thrown in. I have a 99.9% feedback rating.

I pride myself on my excellent packing skills, and quick shipping. I love to have a someone buy multiple items and I am happy to combine shipping for most items. I usually ship next day, always within 2 business days. I take PayPal only for payments and I do ship internationally.

This week I have some Kirks Folly jewelry up for auction. I have charms, key rings, earrings, necklaces, a bracelet and pins/brooches. The Kirks Folly Company is right here in Rhode Island and for the last several years I have shopped at their twice a year factory outlet sale. I am now closing out my Kirks Folly inventory. The starting bid at $9.95 (some start at less) is more than 50% off the retail price of some of the pieces. If you aren't familiar with the Kirks Folly line, it's gorgeous...so take a look. Many of the pieces I have are one of a kind or samples. Most are retired.

I also have Disney Sterling silver charms and other charms. All are new on the cards unless otherwise noted. I will be listing more Disney jewlery items and some Disney pins in the coming weeks.

My store currently states I am on vacation so the items in my store at Buy It Now prices are unavailable. Since I am traveling next Tuesday (4-15), I didn't want anyone to be disappointed that I couldn't ship out right away. My store items will be available by next Wednesday (4-16).

Need a gift for your Secret SR Pal? I will ship to your pal or anyone you like. Just be sure to contact me before making payment and let me know you are from SR.

If you have any questions you can PM me here or email me through ebay. Don't forget to use the link to Emerald Lane Treasures through the SR link so you get your SR credits for shopping. I look forward to working with all of you.

Emerald Lane Treasures

Thanks!!
    ~Kathie
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 04-12-2008 at 08:32 PM. Reason: fixed link :)
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for posting Kathie. I shop on ebay often so will go now and check out your store!

I wanted to add that I won an auction for a gift for my daughter's birthday. The transaction was excellent!! Super fast shipping and great communications. I would definately order from Kathy again and have added her to my fave sellers.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by kimbih View Post
    I wanted to add that I won an auction for a gift for my daughter's birthday. The transaction was excellent!! Super fast shipping and great communications. I would definately order from Kathy again and have added her to my fave sellers.

Hi Kim,

I was wondering if you were from SR!! I should have asked. Has your daughter's birthday past? That Tinker Bell set is very cute! Did she like it??

Thanks for buying from me.
    ~Kathie
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have purchased from Kathie before (well before I knew her from the DIS or SR) and I have to say she is a FANTASTIC seller! I would highly recommend checking out her store
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Hi Kim,

I was wondering if you were from SR!! I should have asked. Has your daughter's birthday past? That Tinker Bell set is very cute! Did she like it??

Thanks for buying from me.
    ~Kathie
    Her 4th birthday is next week. She's been asking for months for that set so I know she is going to love it! I ordered it early since some sellers can take a long time to send. I was so excited when it showed up only a few days after I ordered. Thanks again!!

Kim
    Sunshine Rewards