Thread: Cint Credits

Default Cint Credits

I completed 2 Cints yesterday, in am and pm neither one credited. Trish can you check into Cint to see what is going On?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I completed 2 Cints yesterday, in am and pm neither one credited. Trish can you check into Cint to see what is going On?

Jtowner
    I see Cint credits for other people, but none for you. The last one I see for you was from the 24th. But I see them for other people up through yesterday and it looks like that particular network is working for you because I see RewardTV and SaySo for the 25th. I am perplexed why you would have two from that day of the same survey not credit unless it was some kind of cookie issue??

I have to admit, with so many surveys on so many different networks, it is a lot harder to track down problems than it used to be unless we see a survey where NO ONE is getting credits and then we can go to them and say it's broken completely. It is frustrating.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I see Cint credits for other people, but none for you. The last one I see for you was from the 24th. But I see them for other people up through yesterday and it looks like that particular network is working for you because I see RewardTV and SaySo for the 25th. I am perplexed why you would have two from that day of the same survey not credit unless it was some kind of cookie issue??

I have to admit, with so many surveys on so many different networks, it is a lot harder to track down problems than it used to be unless we see a survey where NO ONE is getting credits and then we can go to them and say it's broken completely. It is frustrating.

The 2 of them that did not credit was from 25th, one in the am and one pm, I left them alone for several days, change browsers from FF to Chrome. Today did 3 and all three credited. I never did gt the credits from 7-25th, they could of been done. Do not know they are not on the light system yet.

Jtowner
    Jtowner