Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dynata

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I did not get the 1st one, which was Reward tv, the two I did 2nd hour just did credit. Once you do reward tv, you can not go do it again.

Jtowner
    Reward TV are the 2 I am missing, I was getting them everyday for a couple of weeks and all credited. I only do them thru Dynata, pays 50 cents

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Reward TV are the 2 I am missing, I was getting them everyday for a couple of weeks and all credited. I only do them thru Dynata, pays 50 cents
    That sounds like RewardTV and Dynata are having problems with each other then. Because they didn't show up as Dynata credits for us. You might want to reach out to Dynata and let them know. As a customer they would probably be more likely to listen to you because you are the one that took the survey. We're not part of that particular relationship.

But it makes sense that you would be missing two of the same type. That would indicate that THEIR creditors are having problems. Hopefully once RewardTV give the credits to Dynata, Dynata will pass them along to us.