Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dynata

Default Dynata

completed one this morning (TV shows and ads). Got the correct page at the end and no credit.

Congratulations!
    You have successfully completed the survey!

not a great way to start the month.

another one that did not credit this morning.

starting to think it's a waste of my time to even bother anymore.

nice business model - take people's completed surveys, but do not pay you for your effort.

Congratulations!

No far this one has credited for me, I know how it feels its been happening quite a bit lately.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    No far this one has credited for me, I know how it feels its been happening quite a bit lately.

Jtowner
    me too until the last 2 days.

it's been happening to me since the first of the year, getting closer to 200 surveys that I have completed and gotten nothing for. DS,SM, YS and now this one.

[QUOTE=SCard;393643]me too until the last 2 days.

it's been happening to me since the first of the year, getting closer to 200 surveys that I have completed and gotten nothing for. DS,SM, YS and now this one.[/

I just had that happen to me, Dyna did not credit and the light is green. Only thing credited today for me is GF> If Trish reads this, see is something is going on here today.

Jtower
    Jtowner

[QUOTE=jtowner;393646]
    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    me too until the last 2 days.

it's been happening to me since the first of the year, getting closer to 200 surveys that I have completed and gotten nothing for. DS,SM, YS and now this one.[/

I just had that happen to me, Dyna did not credit and the light is green. Only thing credited today for me is GF> If Trish reads this, see is something is going on here today.

Jtower
    Check this one also, I see light is green I did 3 one did not credit when it should, waiting to see if the 2 I did after credited.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    another one that did not credit this morning.

starting to think it's a waste of my time to even bother anymore.

nice business model - take people's completed surveys, but do not pay you for your effort.

Congratulations!
    Are you sure this didn't credit for you? I'm seeing a credit in your account. And two from yesterday as well. Is it just that some are crediting and some are not?

Jtowner, I see 2 credits in the system for you for Dynata but they are pretty new so they may not have hit your SR account.

These seem to have credited REALLY well across the board yesterday. Probably our highest behind YourSurveys.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Are you sure this didn't credit for you? I'm seeing a credit in your account. And two from yesterday as well. Is it just that some are crediting and some are not?

Jtowner, I see 2 credits in the system for you for Dynata but they are pretty new so they may not have hit your SR account.

These seem to have credited REALLY well across the board yesterday. Probably our highest behind YourSurveys.
    It's the one on TV shows, asks about commercials..... was getting it every day and always credited until yesterday. Since Dynata was added as survey (not an offer) EVERY single one I completed was credited. I was doing these more than any other; got into most I tried, never got DNQ at the end as so many other companies do....

I did not get the 1st one, which was Reward tv, the two I did 2nd hour just did credit. Once you do reward tv, you can not go do it again.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I'm confused. Are we talking about RewardTV? Or Dynata? Or were you doing RewardTV through Dynata?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs