Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dynata

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I did not get the 1st one, which was Reward tv, the two I did 2nd hour just did credit. Once you do reward tv, you can not go do it again.

Jtowner
    Reward TV are the 2 I am missing, I was getting them everyday for a couple of weeks and all credited. I only do them thru Dynata, pays 50 cents

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Reward TV are the 2 I am missing, I was getting them everyday for a couple of weeks and all credited. I only do them thru Dynata, pays 50 cents
    That sounds like RewardTV and Dynata are having problems with each other then. Because they didn't show up as Dynata credits for us. You might want to reach out to Dynata and let them know. As a customer they would probably be more likely to listen to you because you are the one that took the survey. We're not part of that particular relationship.

But it makes sense that you would be missing two of the same type. That would indicate that THEIR creditors are having problems. Hopefully once RewardTV give the credits to Dynata, Dynata will pass them along to us.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Still the same thing is happening with Dyna and Pop rewards, every time I complete done on Dyna it does not credit, its Rewards TV, which I do 1st so it will not work when Dyna give it to me. Today It was videos with Pop rewards, got the completion page and no credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Still the same thing for me, every time I do Reward Tv, Popsurveys, through Dyna they do not credit, anyone else have this problem? After that you can not do rewards tv, just get success page,

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Still the same thing for me, every time I do Reward Tv, Popsurveys, through Dyna they do not credit, anyone else have this problem? After that you can not do rewards tv, just get success page,

Jtowner
    I don't do Rewards TV (have never even clicked in to it) and have no problems getting credit for doing it through Dynata. I suspect it's because I do not do them in Rewards TV, I'd rather get the .50 from Dynata.

I had issues a couple of times in early August but since then do it everyday and it credits

I don't do Rewards TV (have never even clicked in to it) and have no problems getting credit for doing it through Dynata. I suspect it's because I do not do them in Rewards TV, I'd rather get the .50 from Dynata.

I had issues a couple of times in early August but since then do it everyday and it credits
    I do not get that at all, every time it does not credit. I usually try to get Rewards Tv, then go to Dyna, then at least I do not lose .25, but several times it does not credit either for me there.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I do not get that at all, every time it does not credit. I usually try to get Rewards Tv, then go to Dyna, then at least I do not lose .25, but several times it does not credit either for me there.

Jtowner
    Reward Tv is not working, its goes right to a complete page, has been this way since yesterday.

Jtowner

Success!
    Congratulations! For your hard work, your quality score was just increased by 5! Make sure to complete the survey all the way to this page, which is when your score gets increased.
    Jtowner

Something is wrong with the credits for Dynata after it came back on line Friday:

Friday night I completed 2- got 6 credits
    Saturday completed 3, got 9 credits
    Today - first one I completed (Rewards TV) completed before 7AM, got 3 credits
    - 2nd on completed before 8AM and got no credit.

Reward Tv is not working, its goes right to a complete page, has been this way since yesterday.

Jtowner

Success!
    Congratulations! For your hard work, your quality score was just increased by 5! Make sure to complete the survey all the way to this page, which is when your score gets increased.
    It looks like it must be fixed because I see credits today.

Something is wrong with the credits for Dynata after it came back on line Friday:

Friday night I completed 2- got 6 credits
    Saturday completed 3, got 9 credits
    Today - first one I completed (Rewards TV) completed before 7AM, got 3 credits
    - 2nd on completed before 8AM and got no credit.
    Thanks for letting me know! I will have SunshineGuy go in there ASAP and see what is going on. I am guessing it is my fault.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It looks like it must be fixed because I see credits today.

Thanks for letting me know! I will have SunshineGuy go in there ASAP and see what is going on. I am guessing it is my fault.
    Just checked my account again, I have 5 credits today, should have 6. completed 2 (3 credits for each) so short one.

I did another that should credit ~ 12:18.