Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dynata

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Just checked my account again, I have 5 credits today, should have 6. completed 2 (3 credits for each) so short one.

I did another that should credit ~ 12:18.
    I just look at my credits for Dyna, something is wrong, looks like Trish knows and will get it fixed.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It looks like it must be fixed because I see credits today.

Thanks for letting me know! I will have SunshineGuy go in there ASAP and see what is going on. I am guessing it is my fault.
    I think too many credits were taken back from my account: completed 2,3, 4 =9. 2 extra credits given per completed survey = 18 too many = $9.00. $15 was taken back which comes to 30 extra credits.

Tricia- could Sunshine Guy please check my account?
    Thanks.

I think too many credits were taken back from my account: completed 2,3, 4 =9. 2 extra credits given per completed survey = 18 too many = $9.00. $15 was taken back which comes to 30 extra credits.

Tricia- could Sunshine Guy please check my account?
    Thanks.
    The issue started happening on the 11th and was corrected today. Basically, the completions that happen on the 11, 12, and 13th would be repeatedly credited (up to a total of 10 per day) due to the transaction number not being saved. You can see that in your transaction log. The transaction ID is the group of numbers after the date in the crediting field. In your case, you will see 10 credits for each of the 11th,12th,and 13th all without transaction IDs. What I did was reversed all those credits in one transaction. 3 days with 10 faulty transaction each means a $15 debit back out of your account.
    Once all the debits were cleared, I re-ran the script for those 3 days. You will see new transactions for the 11, 12, and 13th in your account WITH transaction IDs. These credits are matching what the vendor has recorded. on the 11th - 2 transactions, 12th - 2 transactions. on the 13th - 3 transactions with those recorded IDs.

so it should all be balanced at this point.

I completed one after your message, at 5:40 it did not credit. It should of credit at 6:17. Is there a problem with them crediting now?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I completed one after your message, at 5:40 it did not credit. It should of credit at 6:17. Is there a problem with them crediting now?

Jtowner
    I completed one that should have credited around 7:17/18 and no credit. But I completed 2 this weekend that I did not get credit for so who knows. Dynata used to be so reliable for me, if I got the congratulations page I got credit; not anymore.

[QUOTE=SCard;393944]I completed one that should have credited around 7:17/18 and no credit. But I completed 2 this weekend that I did not get credit for so who knows. Dynata used to be so reliable for me, if I got the congratulations page I got credit; not anymore.

I am thinking something got messed up when SunshineGuy did the fix. Its not crediting at all now.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

sorry- i was out tonight. just looked and i can see credits from this evening are posting correctly. are you sure you are missing them from tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGuy View Post
    sorry- i was out tonight. just looked and i can see credits from this evening are posting correctly. are you sure you are missing them from tonight?
    There was a Dynata in my account this morning that was not there when I shut down last night. It could be the one from earlier. I also completed 2 over the weekend that did not credit so not 100% sure.

Completed 2 today and they credited ~ :17 so issue maybe fixed now.

There was a Dynata in my account this morning that was not there when I shut down last night. It could be the one from earlier. I also completed 2 over the weekend that did not credit so not 100% sure.

Completed 2 today and they credited ~ :17 so issue maybe fixed now.
    I had one Dyna this morning also, but my total did not go up with it, do not get that. I wrote it down last night, did not change.

Jtowner
    Jtowner