Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Thanks for my Paypal cashout!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,309

    Default Thanks for my Paypal cashout!

    Can't wait to use it on my NYC/Minneapolis trip later this month!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    I did not get my paypal cashout for September, I do not recall that it ever went past the last day of the month. Is something holding it up, I was thinking the storm last night, may of been the internet outage.
    Le me know, and thank you.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I did not get my paypal cashout for September, I do not recall that it ever went past the last day of the month. Is something holding it up, I was thinking the storm last night, may of been the internet outage.
    Le me know, and thank you.

    Jtowner
    I did not get mine either. It's rare but it has been late for me on a few occasions.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I did not get mine either. It's rare but it has been late for me on a few occasions.
    Thanks Scard, I was thinking I missed something.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Thanks Scard, I was thinking I missed something.

    Jtowner
    Got it this afternoon.
    Jtowner

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Got it this afternoon.
    me too

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,787

    Default

    Sorry for the delay! For some reason after I put it in they didn't send out the notifications until about 12 hours later. Maybe it was a big day for PayPal. lol

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Sorry for the delay! For some reason after I put it in they didn't send out the notifications until about 12 hours later. Maybe it was a big day for PayPal. lol
    no problem, we always get paid.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •