Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disney Shopping - Custom Tshirts

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Disney Shopping - Custom Tshirts

Has anyone ordered a custom tshirt from disneyshopping.com? What was the sizing/quality like? Mike wants to go ahead and order our MNSSHP t-shirts and I wanted opinions. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

When I had our t-shirts made through DisneyShopping, they routed us straight to Zazzle. So you may want to watch that closely because if you can go to Zazzle directly, I think the payout is higher.

I did like the quality of the t-shirts that I ordered. We had them made through there for our cruise a couple of years ago and they are a thick, roomy shirt. They have washed up nicely over the years and not faded at all.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks Tricia. I wasn't sure if my image was copyrighted and couldn't be used elsewhere. Its kinda hard to fidget.

So the image I want is the old Mickey Mouse Club logo on a white tshirt with our names on each one (Mousketeers). The girls one has to come on a fitted baby doll tee. Which by the sounds of their warning is tiny. Now I have no idea what to do size wise.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think with the DisneyShopping and Zazzle, they use the exact same images. Zazzle has a deal with Disney to use the copyrighted images. I just went in and they do have a Mickey Mouse Club one, but I am not sure if it is the same one. I'll also make sure that we have a Zazzle coupon. They always seem to run them. Of course, you can use your Disney Gift Cards if you order them through Disney instead of Zazzle. So it's hard telling which is the better deal.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think with the DisneyShopping and Zazzle, they use the exact same images. Zazzle has a deal with Disney to use the copyrighted images. I just went in and they do have a Mickey Mouse Club one, but I am not sure if it is the same one. I'll also make sure that we have a Zazzle coupon. They always seem to run them. Of course, you can use your Disney Gift Cards if you order them through Disney instead of Zazzle. So it's hard telling which is the better deal.
    Well I don't have a GC to use (paid all of mine towards my trip yesterday - took an hour!) so I'll check out Zazzle. Maybe they will tell me who makes those tees so I have a better guess on sizing.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the Zazzle rec. They had a ton more options for tshirt styles than Disney Shopping so I took the 1% trade off and got a style I wanted. I can't wait until they get here. There is a 0% chance that I will be riding Splash Mountain that day/night.

So here is our MNSSHP costumes!

Sunshine Rewards

I ordered one for my DS16 for the P&P party. It is a very nice shirt. He has not worn it yet but it looks like very good quality.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! I'm super excited and can't wait to get these. I was about to go with a vneck but they said it was super sheer and I don't wear white to begin with I certainly don't want super sheer!
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered DD a Stitch shirt with her name on it for Christmas. The babydoll style indicated it ran small so I ordered up. She probably could have worn her usual size. I guess if you "just fit" you need to go up a size. The shirt was cute - light blue with Stitch in his usual color and her name in the same blue.

I ordered through Disney, but it sent me to Dazzle, I think.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

I think on Dazzle I found that about half their shirts come from American Apparel which is an excellent tshirt company. I have 1 tshirt that is a baby doll tee and I had to go up 2 sizes for it. So being that there was a good chance this one could have been the same way I opted not to go that route and just stuck with a regular tee. It should fit without problems. If its too big I'll just figure out a way to shrink it.
    Sunshine Rewards