Thread: Amazon Smart Plug Only $5 Today (Regularly $25)

Hybrid View

Default Amazon Smart Plug Only $5 Today (Regularly $25)

Do you have any Amazon devices? If so, you should definitely be using Smart Plugs with them to get the most out of them. My favorite smart plug is the one that turns my dining room light off and on when the sun rises and sets. I also use them for my Scentsy warmers, and we use a LOT of them during the holidays for the various lights.

Through tomorrow you can get an Amazon Smart Plug (regularly $24.99) for only $5 when you use code AMZNPLUG.

Amazon Smart Plug Deal

How do you use your smart plugs?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Do you have any Amazon devices? If so, you should definitely be using Smart Plugs with them to get the most out of them. My favorite smart plug is the one that turns my dining room light off and on when the sun rises and sets. I also use them for my Scentsy warmers, and we use a LOT of them during the holidays for the various lights.

Through tomorrow you can get an Amazon Smart Plug (regularly $24.99) for only $5 when you use code AMZNPLUG.

Amazon Smart Plug Deal

How do you use your smart plugs?
    This is a great deal! I already have a Kasa one that I used to turn my living room light off and on;especially nice when you are away. Kasa one works with Alexa. I like that the plug leaves room on the outlet to plug in something else.

Not sure exactly where I will use another but at that price I am sure I can use it.
    Thanks for posting this.
    Last edited by SCard; 08-30-2019 at 12:30 PM.