Thread: K-Cup Pods 49% Off at Amazon Today Only

Default K-Cup Pods 49% Off at Amazon Today Only

I'm not a coffee drinker but I finally broke down and bought a Keurig-like coffee maker for when my mom and father-in-law come to visit. It turns out, Cassie has decided to start drinking coffee so she now uses it, too! For the first time, I am having to buy coffee regularly in my house!

Amazon's Deal of the Day is up to 50% off K-Cup Pods (30% off Keurig brand). Comparing them to the Keurig site as well as office supply sites, it does seem to be a pretty good deal. Prices start as low as $10.98 but the real deal seems to be the Laughing Man Recyclable Pods which are 60 for $24.99.

See all the K Cup Deals Today
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm not a coffee drinker but I finally broke down and bought a Keurig-like coffee maker for when my mom and father-in-law come to visit. It turns out, Cassie has decided to start drinking coffee so she now uses it, too! For the first time, I am having to buy coffee regularly in my house!

Amazon's Deal of the Day is up to 50% off K-Cup Pods (30% off Keurig brand). Comparing them to the Keurig site as well as office supply sites, it does seem to be a pretty good deal. Prices start as low as $10.98 but the real deal seems to be the Laughing Man Recyclable Pods which are 60 for $24.99.

See all the K Cup Deals Today
    thanks for posting. I have a Keurig and am always looking for deals; the pods are not cheap

Just hopped on this