Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: New Survey to Test: Super Yuno (Speak Up) Daily Surveys

I just completed another Yuno, made sure I was logged in and it just now credited. I did a second one last week, when for some reason mine did not credit, and it did credit then also. I am thinking you can do more than one, why else would both seconds ones credited for me.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

completed a 20-25 minute and get "sorry this survey is not a good match". it's not a good match after they get all my answers and pay me nothing
    Last edited by SCard; 12-20-2019 at 08:21 PM.

For anyone following this thread, you can now take 5 of these a day.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

People have fallen off of taking these for some reason but according to the network, they are converting at their highest rate right now and they pay higher than a lot of the others.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    People have fallen off of taking these for some reason but according to the network, they are converting at their highest rate right now and they pay higher than a lot of the others.
    Interesting. I used to do very well with them. Since early April, never get into any. Try Edge and Chrome.
    Just tried both browsers just now and same as I see daily:

Sorry...
    There are currently no surveys you qualify for but you can check again in a few hours as new surveys get added all the time, thanks!

Black sceen, Revenue Wall at the top left hand corner.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Interesting. I used to do very well with them. Since early April, never get into any. Try Edge and Chrome.
    Just tried both browsers just now and same as I see daily:

Sorry...
    There are currently no surveys you qualify for but you can check again in a few hours as new surveys get added all the time, thanks!

Black sceen, Revenue Wall at the top left hand corner.
    I wonder if it has something to do with your user profile with them? I just went in and completed my profile and it started taking me to surveys.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

[QUOTE=SunshineGirl;394903]I wonder if it has something to do with your user profile with them? I just went in and completed my profile and it started taking me to surveys.[/QUOTE

used CCleaner and again got the same thing in both browsers. some days I would see the something about human box to click that used to take you into the profile questions, now if I do see it I just end on the screen I noted above.

I only use 1 computer, 1 email address and only do surveys with SR.
    Can't imagine what the issue is, I used get Super Yuno ~ 25 days/ month and at $1.00 would love to be able to do them again.

Do you have a rep by any chance that you can contact?

There is a "contact us" link at the bottom of the black screen should I try that?
    Thanks

[QUOTE=SCard;394904]
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I wonder if it has something to do with your user profile with them? I just went in and completed my profile and it started taking me to surveys.[/QUOTE

used CCleaner and again got the same thing in both browsers. some days I would see the something about human box to click that used to take you into the profile questions, now if I do see it I just end on the screen I noted above.

I only use 1 computer, 1 email address and only do surveys with SR.
    Can't imagine what the issue is, I used get Super Yuno ~ 25 days/ month and at $1.00 would love to be able to do them again.

Do you have a rep by any chance that you can contact?

There is a "contact us" link at the bottom of the black screen should I try that?
    Thanks
    My contact is just the network that they run on, so they wouldn't be useful. Go ahead and try that contact link and let them know you keep getting the black screen. Maybe they can reset your profile?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

[QUOTE=SunshineGirl;394905]
    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post

My contact is just the network that they run on, so they wouldn't be useful. Go ahead and try that contact link and let them know you keep getting the black screen. Maybe they can reset your profile?
    Thank you. I am working today, will try later.
    Just filled out the form, will update if I get a response. Don't expect anything on a Friday afternoon.
    Last edited by SCard; 06-12-2020 at 02:26 PM.

it's been a week. no response. nothing has really changed except some days I get the captcha box and then into the black screen again.

Light has been red for a couple of months now. is no one trying but me, or nothing available?