Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Survey to Test: Super Yuno (Speak Up) Daily Surveys

doing pretty well with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    doing pretty well with this one.
    I agree with you Scard On Yuno is good, the other new one, never did credit, will not be doing that again, it was very long. Trish can you add Yuno to the spotlights and be able to do it more than once. Still still do not understand its just like CInt, same router, but this credits. Did you figure out what the problem with Cint is?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Completed one today, get this at the end:

Thank you!!
    Thanks for participating! You have completed this survey. Your status will be updated soon!

no credit, Can just add it to the VERY long list of surveys that I have completed this year and got nothing for my effort.

Completed one today, get this at the end:

Thank you!!
    Thanks for participating! You have completed this survey. Your status will be updated soon!

no credit, Can just add it to the VERY long list of surveys that I have completed this year and got nothing for my effort.

I get that same message, they it wants you to rate the survey, then it take at times 1 to 2 minutes to get the Success page, that is when it will credit fast.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

thanks, never went past that error.
    I always see that rate the survey, never got to the page, just the error. left it for 5-10 minutes, tried refresh, got another error.

ridiculous that the survey companies get away with things like this. Clearly said I completed it, and should have been paid.

just completed another one, Nielsen on dog flea and tick products. click at the end expecting to be asked to rate the survey, instead takes me to another survey.
    adding this to the list of surveys I won't be doing anymore.

just completed another one, Nielsen on dog flea and tick products. click at the end expecting to be asked to rate the survey, instead takes me to another survey.
    adding this to the list of surveys I won't be doing anymore.
    I have not had that issue yet, what I see is rating the survey, then it is connecting to survey router, which is takes 1 to 2 minutes to do that, then I get this below. It credit right after that.

RevenueWall
    Success!
    Congratulations! For your hard work, your quality score was just increased by 5! Make sure to complete the survey all the way to this page, which is when your score gets increased.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I have not had that issue yet, what I see is rating the survey, then it is connecting to survey router, which is takes 1 to 2 minutes to do that, then I get this below. It credit right after that.

Jtowner
    that's what I was expecting, instead it took me into a new survey from Samp. to do.
    Never had any issues when this was an offer, not any more.

I'd rather not even do them then let them continue to take my completed surveys and pay me nothing.

I got one last week, and thought okay, finally a survey that actually lets me qualify and I get credit.
    I just did one and I got a message in the end that it timed out. Really? First you can't be too fast, now you get disqualified for taking too long.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Today is the first time since Yuno has been active, that its either down, or no surveys, its does not go past the the welcome, [age l looks like it just keeps trying to load, but has not worked all day, and light has been red. Know anything about this Trish?

Jtowner
    Jtowner