Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another New Survey to Test: Samplicity Survey Router

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    pretty much the only one I have good luck with. fingers crossed it doesn't go away like Dynata.
    i completed a 2nd one at 2:01, went I went back to check it I saw I was not logged in. That has not happened since I did a SS while ago and it turned out I never got the credit, I ws not logged in. I did not logged myself out. Not sure if that is why the 2nd did not credit or not.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    i completed a 2nd one at 2:01, went I went back to check it I saw I was not logged in. That has not happened since I did a SS while ago and it turned out I never got the credit, I ws not logged in. I did not logged myself out. Not sure if that is why the 2nd did not credit or not.

Jtowner
    Yep. I see a nologin click. I will manually credit it.

The browser companies are getting REALLY aggressive about dropping cookies so it's almost like you have to refresh your SR screen and then click immediately to make sure they don't drop it. It's supposed to be for "consumer protection" but I think it is leading to a lot of consumer aggravation!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

The browser companies are getting REALLY aggressive about dropping cookies so it's almost like you have to refresh your SR screen and then click immediately to make sure they don't drop it. It's supposed to be for "consumer protection" but I think it is leading to a lot of consumer aggravation!
    Thank you, I have not had that happen in a while, my cookies were still there, I checked after it happened, I will be aware going forward, and before I submit anything go back and check to make sure I am logged in.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

I did another one, being careful tht I was logged in and it did credit right so that is 3 for me today.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

completed a 2nd one, credited right away