Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another New Survey to Test: Samplicity Survey Router

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    This went down for maintenance but is back. But I will say that they are reversing a LOT of our credits for some reason. Much more than any other survey.
    I have not got one of these since December I think, I did not think many of us have taken them, they are usually red. I tried the last couple of days because its seem Gf has been doing things differently, Since January its has been 1 a day if I am lucky, all they seem to have now is LRW, and Cmix. Both very hard to get and complete, what I am noticing is now Your, and those through Samp. now are having a lot of GF surveys. I was thinking that Toluna has Yuno, I see it. Trish since you have a connection at GF can you find out what is going on, something is very different, I thought at first it was just January, but it is rolling into this month
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I have not got one of these since December I think, I did not think many of us have taken them, they are usually red. I tried the last couple of days because its seem Gf has been doing things differently, Since January its has been 1 a day if I am lucky, all they seem to have now is LRW, and Cmix. Both very hard to get and complete, what I am noticing is now Your, and those through Samp. now are having a lot of GF surveys. I was thinking that Toluna has Yuno, I see it. Trish since you have a connection at GF can you find out what is going on, something is very different, I thought at first it was just January, but it is rolling into this month
    Toluna has specifically asked us to increase the traffic that we are sending them over the last couple of weeks. But I haven't tried it because the last time they asked for it, it didn't really convert for us. It's possible that the other routers ARE sending more traffic to them now though because of that request.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Toluna has specifically asked us to increase the traffic that we are sending them over the last couple of weeks. But I haven't tried it because the last time they asked for it, it didn't really convert for us. It's possible that the other routers ARE sending more traffic to them now though because of that request.
    Thanks for the answer, in December I was getting most days 3 of them. Have to see if things get any better for us, if you can get one its very late in the day now.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I try everyday, several times. Before work, after work. not much luck. even the days where the light is green for hours, I mostly get "sorry no surveys" immediately. If the light is green for a long time and I get rejected as soon as I click in, it does not make me want to keep trying. It's been that way since Christmas.

I do see a lot of your surveys from Your Survey, a few in Yuno.

green all day, come home and nothing but "no surveys available". how can you send traffic when they don't have any surveys?

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    green all day, come home and nothing but "no surveys available". how can you send traffic when they don't have any surveys?
    I wonder if people who don't take as many surveys are having better luck? It hasn't been a huge day, but it's been one of our better days this month today.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I wonder if people who don't take as many surveys are having better luck? It hasn't been a huge day, but it's been one of our better days this month today.
    I do think GF is going in another direction, I get more GF in Your now, and from Cube router I am getting them. I do think Yuno is the main reason it states toluna research. in the cookies of Yuno.I have seen in that Yuno can be done unlimited, why since we are having good luck with that, are we not going to the several a day. I read that quite a while ago, I forgot to ask about it.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I do think GF is going in another direction, I get more GF in Your now, and from Cube router I am getting them. I do think Yuno is the main reason it states toluna research. in the cookies of Yuno.I have seen in that Yuno can be done unlimited, why since we are having good luck with that, are we not going to the several a day. I read that quite a while ago, I forgot to ask about it.

Jtowner
    SG has increased Yuno to 5 times a day.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Wow, did not expect that, good we we have something to try.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

SG has increased Yuno to 5 times a day.
    pretty much the only one I have good luck with. fingers crossed it doesn't go away like Dynata.