Thread: Shady Survey?

Default Shady Survey?

Just attempted to take a Live Sample survey. It asked if I subscribed to any streaming services. When I clicked the ones I subscribed to, it said to participate in the survey, I would need to give them my login information to the services so that they could passively observe my viewing habits! MY LOGIN INFORMATION!!! Crazy!!! Obviously I didn't continue, but I feel like that is some sort of a scam survey to get user information and not sure if it should be reported to Live Sample to be removed or not...
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    Just attempted to take a Live Sample survey. It asked if I subscribed to any streaming services. When I clicked the ones I subscribed to, it said to participate in the survey, I would need to give them my login information to the services so that they could passively observe my viewing habits! MY LOGIN INFORMATION!!! Crazy!!! Obviously I didn't continue, but I feel like that is some sort of a scam survey to get user information and not sure if it should be reported to Live Sample to be removed or not...
    I have had some that keep popping up that want me to log into Facebook and Linkedin; one today from Live. No thanks, not getting that information.

Over the years I have been requested to log into my cell phone account and I recall being asked to log into my on line banking (quite a few years ago)
    Nope, not happening

WOw did not get that one yet, I would do the same thing get out of it. Surveys are getting more intrusive than before. I notice this a lot lately.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I think a lot of them are trying to find ways to monitor people's habits instead of having people self-report. I'm with you that I wouldn't give them that much info!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yeah, I mean I know we all know better than to give out that kind of information, I just feel badly for people who may get tricked into giving out login and/or banking information. I just hate the idea of people being taken advantage of unknowingly. I don't have HBO Go yet, maybe I should ask someone for their login info. so that I can "access their viewing habits" hahahah!

I know it's nothing to do with your company Tricia Absolutely LOVE SR and have no doubts that any info. I have stored through SR is 100% safe. Just need to be careful with some of these surveys once in a great while!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards