Thread: Rewards TV

Default Rewards TV

Reward Tv is not working, its goes right to a complete page, has been this way since yesterday.

Jtowner

Success!

Congratulations! For your hard work, your quality score was just increased by 5! Make sure to complete the way to this page, which is when your score gets increase.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Reward Tv is not working, its goes right to a complete page, has been this way since yesterday.

Jtowner

Success!

Congratulations! For your hard work, your quality score was just increased by 5! Make sure to complete the way to this page, which is when your score gets increase.
    maybe it's related to whatever happened with Dynata yesterday? I got the Rewards TV survey through Dynata last night and again today.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    maybe it's related to whatever happened with Dynata yesterday? I got the Rewards TV survey through Dynata last night and again today.

Once I did it through Rewards TV, the couple times I tired it in Dyna, it did not credit, even if I had a different Pop survey did not credit with Dyna.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Trish can you look at this, still give you a complete page, will not let you do it.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

It looks like they must be having some problems but they are not in the office today.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Ok I can wait to see what happens during this next week. Let us know what you can find out.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I saw it green yesterday, so I tried it and hot the same Success page not sure why.

Jtowner
    Jtowner