Thread: Question about Ebay??

Default Question about Ebay??

Tricia, I have a question about ebay. First so glad we are seeing credit finally!!! But was wondering if we have to click through sunshine everytime we place a bid or buy something or does the system track it for a certain amount of time? I know that on that "other" points site, the system will remember me for 7 days. So I just had to click through their site once every seven days. How does it work on Sunshine....Because you know I live on Sunshine and Ebay. So now I can get the best of both places!!! Thanks.
    Trish-
    Earning my way to Disney!

Sunshine Rewards

You must always click through the link on Sunshine for it to credit you. Remember to keep your confirmation letter just in case you don't get the credits.

The problem with NOT clicking through the link each time is that most people clear their cookies really frequently when they do rewards programs. If you delete the ebay cookie that gets placed on your machine, we don't get the credit. If you never delete your cookies and never click on ebay links anywhere else, technically you would still get credit for several days. But I'm such a worry wart when it comes to these kinds of things because I don't want ebay not to have any reason not to pay us. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yes I am a Frequent Cookie Clearer. LOL. So that is a very good point that had not thought of. Thanks for your help!
    Trish-
    Earning my way to Disney!

Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Okay well I bid on two things on ebay today. So lets see if I get credit for it.

Kim
    ________
    Extreme Vaporizer - Glass Cyclone Filling Chamber
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:47 AM.