Thread: Disney Shopping Codes

Exclamation Disney Shopping Codes

Disney Shopping has rolled out new terms to all of its affiliates. We are no longer allowed to post ANY codes from their emails OR from their website. They do not say that we will not receive a commission if you use them. But they do say that if we are caught posting them, we will be terminated from their program.

As a general rule, we ask that no one post any coupon codes in the forum that are not listed on SR. This protects us from losing our commissions. But in the past we were okay with some Disney ones being posted because they were okay with it. They are not anymore, so we have to start being more careful.

It's a bummer, but they are real sticklers about the rules and we do not want to be caught breaking them. Thanks for your cooperation.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Just a clarification...if we go to DisneyShopping and there is a code there on the home page can we use it?
    Sunshine Rewards

I have a question. If we are Disney Visa card holders and we use that code does that discount or SR reward? Because that is supposed to be a bonus we can use over and above and with all other offers.

Thank you
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Just a clarification...if we go to DisneyShopping and there is a code there on the home page can we use it?
    My understanding of Tricia's post above was that we could use them because it wasn't specifically outlined by DS. I'll wait for her to clairify though.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    I have a question. If we are Disney Visa card holders and we use that code does that discount or SR reward? Because that is supposed to be a bonus we can use over and above and with all other offers.

Thank you
    It probably does lower it because they only pay us a commission on the actual amount that you are out of pocket for the purchase. They actually could say that we don't deserve any credit at all because the Disney Visa code is what led you to make the purchase, not Sunshine Rewards. A lot of merchants do that--if you use ANY code at all that was not directly from us, we get no commission.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs