Thread: Best Selling Shirt only $10.95 plus Free Shipping#Coupon

Default Best Selling Shirt only $10.95 plus Free Shipping#Coupon

These Boyfriend V-Neck T-Shirts from Cents of Style are a perfect shirt for winter and right now they are on sale for only $10.95 each plus free shipping with coupon code JOANNA.

This shirt works great paired with skinny jeans or leggings, is available in 22 different colors and in sizes from S-3XL.

Sunshine Tricia loves this shirt and our Facebook followers are loving it as well!

Cents of Style Coupons

I am sooooooo happy with these shirts! As my FB post says, I originally ordered 2 when they were a deal of the day. I wore the first one when we went wine tasting on Saturday and got so many compliments. I washed it and it washed up nicely, so when I saw they were running the deal again, I ordered 2 more.

I wore mine with jeans and a long necklace and boots to dress it up a little bit but stay casual. I ordered a red one to wear with a pair of black and white plaid pants for our family Christmas party.

The colors are not exactly like they show on the site, so be prepared for that. The forest green that I ordered is a VERY dark green. I almost ordered the teal because I love that color but the one on the site looked light. If anyone else gets the teal, let me know what it looks like in person!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs